Oregon City

Help Support CattleToday:

Victoria

Reaction score
My husband and I are planning to go to Oregon in December to pick up a puppy. The place we have to go is just south of Oregon City. We are going to need to stay overnight and I was wondering if there are any hotels anyone would recommend. We don't want to spend an arm and a leg but we do want somewhere clean and especially quiet as we'll have a 16 hour (more than that including puppy bathroom breaks) drive ahead of us the next day to get home. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Trouble is that is too close to home. I never stay over night down there. Stay away from the area around the airport to save that arm and leg.
If you are getting there or leaving anytime around rush hour, take 205 and go around town rather than take I-5 straight through the city. I-5 in downtown Portland can turn into a big parking lot.

Look into Vancouver, WA. There was a place down a road called "Fourth Plain" that we stayed at many times. Can't remember the name of it. Been trying to think of it for a while now. Just can't recall the name but it was nice, quiet and clean. No A/C but you won't be there in the summer.

Last time I was there it was in Portland. We were put up in a fancy hotel. You can bet I didn't pay for that one. It was on the company's nickel.

Latest posts