opinions on mahindra tractors?

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahindra bought the IH tractor tooling and their tractors at one time were clones of the International tractors. Don't know if that is still the case, but IH made great tractors. I owned a 1466 and my dad had a Farmall H which would go all day on 5 gallons of gas.

I have two mahindras. I have had very little trouble and for the price you cant beat them! I have a 6000 2wd and 7010 cab and I bale around 700 rolls a year. The 6000 has never had anything done to it and it 10+yrs old now. The cab tractor gave some air condition trouble but thats it. The 6000 really out performs its JD counterpart as far fuel and everything else. I highly recommend these tractors!

I bought a mahindra 4025 4wd with FEL in june 2012. So far I have'nt had any issues what so ever. I've got about 60 hrs. on it. It has never failed to start even in the coldest of mornings. I put a roll of hay on the front and the back [about 6 to 700 pd. rolls] and no trouble. I was looking at a lot of diffrent brands and found the mahindra to be the best value for me. It has a 5 yr. 500 hr. warranty.

Latest posts