9N, 8N, Tractors

Help Support CattleToday:

Here is an 8N with duals although not stock pretty dang cool. Somebody has put a few hours of their life into it and some deep pocket change.

72WzrOQ.jpg

The Funk conversions were NOT factory. They did a flathead inline six as well.

That Nordstrom special looks like an FE engine of some variety. Ought to pull a stump outta the ground. Or at least, drag the pasture the stump is growing in, to the next county!

The Funk conversions were NOT factory. They did a flathead inline six as well.

That Nordstrom special looks like an FE engine of some variety. Ought to pull a stump outta the ground. Or at least, drag the pasture the stump is growing in, to the next county!
Or just wheelie over backwards. Better hold down the front.

Somewhere in the last 5 or so years, I a internet post w/ pictures that someone had built a 9N/8N with a flathead V12. I don't recall which Ford V12 they used, but I think it was a Lincoln-Zephyr V12. Back in the 30's, 40'S Ford made several V12's, Lincoln L-head V12 (382/414/448)+ there were 3 Lincoln-Zephyr V12 (267/292/306) + Ford GG V12 aircraft, + Ford GAC V12, I saw in HotRod, someone was building a Mustang with a GAA V8 . COOL, Like the old hot rod saying, "The only thing that beats cubic inches is cubic money"

Latest posts