Only in Montana

Help Support CattleToday:

Just Curious

Reaction score
In Montana, we haven't got to the point of Indenty Theft or Credit Card Fraud... We have our own problems...

"If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!!! They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now."

Just Curious":2rn88dmr said:
In Montana, we haven't got to the point of Indenty Theft or Credit Card Fraud... We have our own problems...

"If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!!! They only want to see you naked. I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now."

Don't sit there and tell us that you figured that out after just one time. :oops:

Just Curious":1lih06ze said:
"If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM!!!

Where they packing a a big flashlight too?

mnmtranching":2jnbyj6f said:
Just Curious":2jnbyj6f said:

Don't sit there and tell us that you figured that out after just one time. :oops:
Okay.... So they caught me twice! But that all... Honest!!!

This happened to a friend of mine that lives over by Miles City. The blonde doing the survey took one look and ran screaming back out the driveway. She's supposed to be released to a halfway house for the traumaticly insane next summer.Z