Only in England

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":32l26490 said:
all kidding aside.. they really should have more repect for themselves and others,, if my kids were subjected to that?? be trouble
No joke, screamers should live in well insulated countryside cottages with expansive lawns, gardens, and arbors.

ga.prime":2jlo0pqu said:
alacattleman":2jlo0pqu said:
all kidding aside.. they really should have more repect for themselves and others,, if my kids were subjected to that?? be trouble
No joke, screamers should live in well insulated countryside cottages with expansive lawns, gardens, and arbors.
especially ugly screamer's like her,,,,,,,,,back to joking again :cowboy:

alacattleman":25581kd2 said:
ga.prime":25581kd2 said:
alacattleman":25581kd2 said:
especially ugly screamer's like her,,,,,,,,,back to joking again :cowboy:
joking really I was agreeing with you on that one,(him) I think I'd scream if that one came near me, if I couldn't run I'd certainly have my knee in some place hard and soft. I don't know how she can show her face and not feel embarassed, I would be mortified not poseing for the press. :oops:

It's probably all leading up to some sort of publicity.
Next thing we'll hear, is that they are "promoting" ******
The Newest "Fountain of Youth Pill" :banana: :heart: :banana:

bretsam":2xgbo9w9 said:
It's probably all leading up to some sort of publicity.
Next thing we'll hear, is that they are "promoting" ******
The Newest "Fountain of Youth Pill" :banana: :heart: :banana:
Not sure about that one as it has been going on for so long..... :?

Maybe the publicity will be for their new audio book coming out for the Kindles so they can share their love experience.

chrisy":2axvqfyw said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6531852/Woman-claims-order-banning-her-from-noisy-sex-is-breach-of-human-rights.html
here ya go ya wanted to know what she looks like now ya know.....
Alan no no no....I live about 300 miles away form such lady. Anyhow I should be so lucky :oops: not.
Hey Chris, I really like that newspaper. Thanks for the post.Tom.