Only in England

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Read in the paper were a 49 year British woman was facing jail again for her excessively loud lovemaking which has been keeping the neighbors awake until the wee hours of the morning. She was given a four-year anti social behavorial order and a suspended prison sentence after her neighbors complained about her noisy coupling with her husband. She was facing a hearing Tuesday for breaching the order March 14 & 15 and now is facing a jail term. The couple has celabrated their silver anniversary and has been disturbing the neighbors with their 3 hour lovemaking sessions every nite of the year. The neighbors said the start about 12 am and go to 3 am every nite. No charges have been filed on the husband.

Okay too much of a soft ball..... Chrisy?... Is that you?.. For the love of great husbands and wives be quiet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan

VanC":1aogj0zs said:
Three hours a night every night of the year!!?? To heck with her. HE should be knighted by the queen.

I wish I could get that much..........................................................................sleep.

VanC":3j3oxi4a said:
Three hours a night every night of the year!!?? To heck with her. HE should be knighted by the queen.

I hope he stays in England. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

VanC":2eshx2bc said:

No kiddin. After 25 years they're still at it for 3 hours a night. I can't figure out why he didn't get charged too. He was causing all the trouble to begin with.

I want to know what he takes for a vitimin supplement. You would think the lack of sleep woulda killed him by now.

Ah Oh, maybe her husband works the night shift... :secret: :lol2: :eek: :eek: :lol2: :secret:

I was referring to posts from way back that were reporting Irish Blacks (cattle) being able to breed unbelievable numbers of cows in a tight breeding period due to their superior libido and fertility. It was in no way a racist remark if that is what you were thinking. Might want to do some research before you come to assumptions.

Obviously this guy isn't from Arkansas unless of course his last name is Duggar.

ga.prime":3ec69i9n said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":3ec69i9n said:
Maybe he is one of those fabled Irish Blacks.
You'd be catchin immortal he77 now if 3way was black.

Funny reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll freakin funny :clap: ;-)

chrisy":1fyg0azq said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6531852/Woman-claims-order-banning-her-from-noisy-sex-is-breach-of-human-rights.html
here ya go ya wanted to know what she looks like now ya know.....
Alan no no no....I live about 300 miles away form such lady. Anyhow I should be so lucky :oops: not.
Thanks for the link, chrissy. I wonder the gender breakdown on the complainants.

all kidding aside.. they really should have more repect for themselves and others,, if my kids were subjected to that?? be trouble

Latest posts