One time at banned camp

Help Support CattleToday:

Mountain_Fork":34hgdex3 said:
greybeard":34hgdex3 said:
Been gone a few days--computer trouble.

I'm really really confused with this thread.

I started the thread and I aint sure what happened and I promised the mods I'd play nice :dunce:
It's all over now. Almost everyone kissed and made up. :shock: Well, sort of.......
BTW- I like your new Avitar Cross! I mean Fork, uh or Mr. Troll? Nice Cowboy with a nice grey horse! :D

branguscowgirl":2e851tt6 said:
Mountain_Fork":2e851tt6 said:
greybeard":2e851tt6 said:
Been gone a few days--computer trouble.

I'm really really confused with this thread.

I started the thread and I aint sure what happened and I promised the mods I'd play nice :dunce:
It's all over now. Almost everyone kissed and made up. :shock: Well, sort of.......
BTW- I like your new Avitar Cross! I mean Fork, uh or Mr. Troll? Nice Cowboy with a nice grey horse! :D

I ain't troll and I don't know who it is. I thought I did but now I ain't sure
Went by and checked on Camo( gray horse) the other day and he's living the good life

Cross the only help I can provide you is don't get angry. I have had several throw downs with several different folks on here. I take none of it personally, many times I have strongly disagreed with these people, in the end I still like them. I just figure I did a poor job of showing them how they were wrong and I was right.

ibetyamissedme":knkbscx9 said:
Cross the only help I can provide you is don't get angry. I have had several throw downs with several different folks on here. I take none of it personally, many times I have strongly disagreed with these people, in the end I still like them. I just figure I did a poor job of showing them how they were wrong and I was right.

I know and I have that problem in everyday life.
It's something I need to work harder on

ibetyamissedme":1dk6jb7g said:

You also seem to have a tough time admitting when you are wrong.

TennesseeTuxedo":221mpazp said:
ibetyamissedme":221mpazp said:

I'll admit I'm wrong anytime I am. If you know of an instance where I was proven wrong and failed to admit so, please show me and I will make the wrong right.

"I know and I have that problem in everyday life.
It's something I need to work harder on"

You are a good man Cross! We all do or say the wrong thing sometimes. No one is immune. If you recognize it, and are humbled, you can't be bad! :D

ibetyamissedme":kmfyv0pu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":kmfyv0pu said:
ibetyamissedme":kmfyv0pu said:

I'll admit I'm wrong anytime I am. If you know of an instance where I was proven wrong and failed to admit so, please show me and I will make the wrong right.

I'm not sure which is bigger, you ego or your overinflated sense of self worth.

You do know a lot about various topics related to the cattle industry and have much to offer here on CT. I guess I'm just old school and admire humility and respectfulness in a person. I'm really not trying to start an argument with you and I'm not about to sift through old threads looking for evidence of when you were wrong especially with the qualifying phrase "proven wrong" in your sentence above. Who gets to be the judge of "proven" by the way?

Have a nice day Inbredredneck.

TennesseeTuxedo":1knlm5v1 said:
I'm not sure which is bigger, you ego or your overinflated sense of self worth.

You do know a lot about various topics related to the cattle industry and have much to offer here on CT. I guess I'm just old school and admire humility and respectfulness in a person. I'm really not trying to start an argument with you and I'm not about to sift through old threads looking for evidence of when you were wrong especially with the qualifying phrase "proven wrong" in your sentence above. Who gets to be the judge of "proven" by the way?

Have a nice day Inbredredneck.
tuxedo I understand you don't like ethanol, in fact you hate it. That's okay a lot of the times when folks don't understand something or have no experience with something they are fearful of it. That's human nature. Add to the the anti ethanol propaganda machine of big oil, I understand your negative feelings. Over the years I've tried to help you guys just being exposed to ethanol understand it is not the big bad monster big oil claims it to be. I just want to help you all understand after twenty years of it forced use, this is what ethanol does and does not do. This is just one of those times that I have failed at helping them understand where they are being told wrong by others. By the way proven wrong to me is defined by any documentation proving I was wrong that can not be contradicted by other documentation. For example if I was to say the White House is indeed black I would be wrong, no documentation backs up my claim, I'm proven wrong.

Ethanol?

That's a :deadhorse: if there ever was one. You are correct in that I'm not a fan of the government largess directed towards an inefficient means of creating fuel and energy.

For the record I have not experienced firsthand the problems others have posted about here regarding ethanol in gas and how it fouls the operation of some small engines.

GB, if you'll just whistle a little louder, keep kicking the can down the road and act like you never saw this thread, you'll save a few brain cells for another day.

That path seems counter-intuitive. I really hate waste.
What, if I save those "brain cells for another day" and die tonight? It's not like I can will those brain cells to my kids or the pretty blonde meter reader that comes to my house once/month.

When I leave this world, I wanna be ALL used up.

greybeard":2mqoai65 said:
That path seems counter-intuitive. I really hate waste.
What, if I save those "brain cells for another day" and die tonight? It's not like I can will those brain cells to my kids or the pretty blonde meter reader that comes to my house once/month.

When I leave this world, I wanna be ALL used up.

Lots of threads getting locked. Wasted emotions too. Wannabe it seems. Maybe someone flunked out of vet school? Lol.

To many things taken personally. Facts are facts. It seems the truth hurts way to often.

Use it up as you choose to use it GB.