One time at banned camp

Help Support CattleToday:

X2 cross, you get offensive and go on the attack, other than your womanizing comments it's fine with me. In your Banned camp thread I didn't attack you directly, but you took it personal and I responded. Here's to better days. :drink: :tiphat:

ibetyamissedme":19e0y17l said:
Mountain_Fork":19e0y17l said:
I concur
It's not my nature to be serious very often and with my job I have to keep the mood light and entertaining.
99% of the time I'm just cutting up and only get serious when I have to.
Maybe I need to reevaluate my approach

I realize humor and good hearted fun can be twisted and manipulated into something that was never intended and some will take that as an opportunity to use for their benefit
Some people criticize others to elevate their own self worth and to feel good about themselves.
Some are overly critical because of their lack of self confidence.
Some criticize others in order to catch the attention of the people present or to prove that they are superior.
Some of us are just realbigassholes
indeed you are and best to treat you as such......

Alan":zecqy8jb said:
X2 cross, you get offensive and go on the attack, other than your womanizing comments it's fine with me. In your Banned camp thread I didn't attack you directly, but you took it personal and I responded. Here's to better days. :drink: :tiphat:

Isn't this the Banned Camp thread?

TennesseeTuxedo":3p9m05tm said:
Alan":3p9m05tm said:

TT I'm gettin confused also!
Arguments are fun to read, until you think about the REAL people behind them. Then it gets kind of sad to see the disrespect being shown to one another. :frowns:

branguscowgirl":26dwyn79 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":26dwyn79 said:
Alan":26dwyn79 said:

Arguments are fun to read, until you think about the REAL people behind them. Then it gets kind of sad to see the disrespect being shown to one another. :frowns:

It doesn't make much sense to get bent out of shape on an Internet chat board but it does happen. Oh Lordy how it does happen.

branguscowgirl":yckrtmku said:
TennesseeTuxedo":yckrtmku said:
Alan":yckrtmku said:

You're right, I tried to lay an olive branch out and got Shyt....... Never mind.

quote="Alan
You're right, I tried to lay an olive branch out and got Shyt....... Never mind.

Alan I saw it the first time, but it was too late I had already made the post and then again today
I hold no animosity and I admit I overreacted
My apologizes

greybeard":1cdzxsm4 said:
Been gone a few days--computer trouble.

I'm really really confused with this thread.

It's been a crazy few days here. You may never get caught up.

Latest posts