One time at banned camp

Help Support CattleToday:

branguscowgirl":13uh7fgo said:
Deepsouth":13uh7fgo said:
branguscowgirl":13uh7fgo said:
I think that there was some computer error or sumthin! ;-)

Are you saying that cross 7 was actually a computer virus this whole time? :shock: Well that certainly explains some things! :lol2:
Hehehehehe.......Better clean your cookies! :D

Me loves cookies!

Mountain_Fork":xklya9bb said:
TexasBred":xklya9bb said:
jedstivers":xklya9bb said:
Ok I'm a little slow on some of this, is cross 7 banned or in self imposed exile?
And what did you do to get to wherever you are?
He's undercover....alone.....not by choice tho...He's trying hard for companionship. :lol2:

You don't know me very well ;-)
edit
Just noticed the undercover part
I aint hiding nothing
You care to meet me in person ?
Yes I would. I know you are thru here often and I never hear from you. You ready to get thumped by a midget, in pink chaps? I'm gonna video it and post pics of me spanking your azz, while bearing mine in my cheekless duds.

Isomade":2ib0okny said:
Mountain_Fork":2ib0okny said:
:lol: :lol:
You could never fight under those conditions Cross! :lol: One look at those pink, bottomless chaps would send you running. (Who'd want to touch that! :yuck: ) Those photo's might look like you were dancin together instead of fighten! Then what would become of your reputation?? :oops:

Mountain_Fork":2mwejuc1 said:
edit
I aint hiding nothing

There you go again dummy. Wanting confrontation. Keep on and you may get it. Nobody said you were hiding anything. Just undercover or trying to be with whatever lady you can rope. Lighten up or ****.

down_the_rabbit_hole4.jpg

TexasBred":1mkbdeea said:
Mountain_Fork":1mkbdeea said:
edit
I aint hiding nothing

There you go again dummy. Wanting confrontation. Keep on and you may get it. Nobody said you were hiding anything. Just undercover or trying to be with whatever lady you can rope. Lighten up or ****.

Edit
I ain't trying to be with any women. I travel 2 states and spend several nights out a week so the opportunity is there if I were
I anit undercover/hiding and I'm tired of listening to you mouth off

This is stupid
Grown ass men behaving like children

I concur
It's not my nature to be serious very often and with my job I have to keep the mood light and entertaining.
99% of the time I'm just cutting up and only get serious when I have to.
Maybe I need to reevaluate my approach

I realize humor and good hearted fun can be twisted and manipulated into something that was never intended and some will take that as an opportunity to use for their benefit
Some people criticize others to elevate their own self worth and to feel good about themselves.
Some are overly critical because of their lack of self confidence.
Some criticize others in order to catch the attention of the people present or to prove that they are superior.

Mountain_Fork":bdxmwtox said:
I concur
It's not my nature to be serious very often and with my job I have to keep the mood light and entertaining.

I realize humor and good hearted fun can be twisted and manipulated into something that was never intended and some will take that as an opportunity to use for their benefit
Some people criticize others to elevate their own self worth and to feel good about themselves.
Some criticize others in order to catch the attention of the people present or to prove that they are superior.
Some of us are just realbigassholes

ibetyamissedme":1c80028g said:
Mountain_Fork":1c80028g said:
I concur

Some of us are just realbigassholes

I understand that and at times have the same problem myself
The open malice is another deal

Mountain_Fork":3bvvwf6j said:
I concur

I was attempting humor as well when I said you were hiding under the sheets. Guess I should have said "someone told me you were a booger under the sheets'. You jsut took it wrong. I have no reason to try and impress anyone or prove anything. As the old boy said "I have many more days behind me than I have ahead of me".

You put alot out there, I don't who you are, don't know if your joking around or what. But what you do is your business and I have no business minding your business. But to bow up on the net come on, sounds like something MF135 would say.

TexasBred":3bjn99yf said:
Mountain_Fork":3bjn99yf said:
I concur

I was attempting humor as well when I said you were hiding under the sheets. Guess I should have said "someone told me you were a booger under the sheets'. You jsut took it wrong. I have no reason to try and impress anyone or prove anything. As the old boy said "I have many more days behind me than I have ahead of me".

TB if that were the case then I apologize
It seemed lately I've been accused of being a hore monger and I took it as such.
My apologizes

Latest posts