On my way

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":dsfaie2b said:
True Grit Farms":dsfaie2b said:
You'll learn that riding a bus isn't the preferred method of travel. Just be careful and don't turn your back on anyone at the bus stops. Are you half way there yet?

That's a fact, Jack. Be careful!!!
yeah! We were going to ride the train but because my little brother is coming to we couldn't take the train without someone over 18 going with us

I'm pretty dang tired and hungry I milked yesterday morning (had to get up at 2:15am) and haven't got a chance to sleep yet

ez14.":219v9gwn said:
Bright Raven":219v9gwn said:
True Grit Farms":219v9gwn said:
You'll learn that riding a bus isn't the preferred method of travel. Just be careful and don't turn your back on anyone at the bus stops. Are you half way there yet?

That's a fact, Jack. Be careful!!!
yeah! We were going to ride the train but because my little brother is coming to we couldn't take the train without someone over 18 going with us

I'm pretty dang tired and hungry I milked yesterday morning (had to get up at 2:15am) and haven't got a chance to sleep yet
YES, Stay alert & keep eye on brother at all times. You can probably eat in KC at layover, but hopefully have a stop before then.I was recently on bus trip, got helpful rest stop info on an app.

Well the bus got delayed over a hour for the KC transfer BUT the guy that was going to pick us up at Lawrence actually had to go to KC anyways so we just skipped the last hour of the bus ride

And now it's time to end a long 41 hours of no sleep!

ez14.":2o7y19la said:
Well the bus got delayed over a hour for the KC transfer BUT the guy that was going to pick us up at Lawrence actually had to go to KC anyways so we just skipped the last hour of the bus ride

And now it's time to end a long 41 hours of no sleep!

That would kill me. You will sleep like a stone.

My question is how old are you and your brother and who allowed y'all to travel alone

Well the class was great they cover a TON of stuff! I don't care how long you have been in the cattle business I guaranty you will learn something!

Made some great friends! I know if I'm ever in South Dakota or Missouri and need a place to stay all i'll need to do is call!

Cross-7":2a3obdqt said:
My question is how old are you and your brother and who allowed y'all to travel alone
I'm 17 and my brother is 15 and no one stopped us. And I assure you we can take care of our selves