OMG!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

AngusLimoX":18ywh4yn said:
Caustic Burno":18ywh4yn said:
ALX I was raised by a different generation than most on this board my mom and dad would have been 96 this year if they were still alive. I seen what happened to bad people as a kid and the reprecussions for your actions, why have all these nuts popped up. We didn't have these kind of nuts because we were raised in a system of your accountable not one you are the poor victim.

Hear you 5X5 CB, why these nuts, people who are in life situations you would dream of for your children, could so cruelly and deceptively betray humanity, I just have no answer.

You mention accountable, there is no accountable to them, not even to God. They either have no concept of religeon, or they are so freaked out that they think they are doing Gods work.

The military up here just announced they are charging one of the highest ranking ( General ? ) catholic chaplins with buggery. Him and the serial killer Air Force Colonel have hired the same lawyer!

Exactly, there is no answer for it. For so long I denied the existence of pure evil...but I do not any longer.

These people...ok, they're born wrong...they're bent...and sometimes, but not always, life's circumstances have played on that "bent." So WHAT! Bent is bent...wrong is wrong...and evil is evil.

Alice

angie":7ec7a0ec said:
Frankie":7ec7a0ec said:
More crock. Our jails are full because people are being held accountable for their crimes.
No. I was listening to 2 inmates discussing their charges the last time I worked. One was telling the other not to worry about his sentencing even though he had a felony drug conviction. He said that he had a prior felony record, done time in prison, was currently brought in on several more felony charges (assault and burglary) (and, of course, probation violation). The judge dropped his sentence from 72 months to 9. 72 months to 9. He beat a woman with a weapon. The woman had an order for protection against him. He has prior felony assault charges.

Next, I am working with the women. One woman is complaining to me about what an "axehole" her new PO is. Why? Because he violated her (meaning he finally got sick of her misbehavior and turned her in for "violating" conditions of her parole). Why did he violate her? 2 failures to appear, shoplifting, 2 driving after revocations AND a dirty UA. All while on probation!!!

These are not the sex offenders that get out to re-offend and re-offend and re-offend and re-offend.

Want to put them on chain gangs?
Yes!
More guards are required because they're out in public instead of being confined.
Fewer gaurds as a result of fewer people choosing to re-offfend.

Does it ever occur to you that just MAYBE we should be spending money on drug prevention/rehab programs instead of throwing them in jail?
We have beat that option over the head IMHO.

They're citizens of the United States with some rights and being physically abused by their guards is not acceptable.
I can promise you that FAR MORE gaurds are abused by inmates than the other way around.
They relinquish their rights Frankie when they repeatedly disregard the rights of others.
Spelled guard wrong. :D

Caustic Burno":25v94cl3 said:
Well Frankie thats the difference in a liberal and a conservative view you say they have rights I say they gave up there rights after they are convicted. There victims should be the ones with rights not them.

well both of you are right and both of you are wrong, but i promise if have the lord in your life and in your heart your on the right track.
we are allowing our schools to teach our children that prayer is not allowed or the word of god to be spoken in our schools
(but you had better pay your school taxes) so after a while children see religion as a bad thing.
then we wonder why our society is in such a shape.

bob
badlands of west tx

I guess I can thank people like Frankie for letting the two fellas out of prison 18 years early that shot my dad within three days of therir release. It was Christmas Eve. The boys got another life sentence and we received a note seven years later that they were going to let them out again and for us not to come to the release hearing unless we had something positive to say. Its amazing how people just don't get it. I guess they live in a protected bubble and don't have to deal with what others have to live with. I wonder how many lives they are willing to spend to fulfill their naive wishes of fairness and fair play. I also wonder how many they would be willing to spend if these lives were of their own family members rather than someone else's.

angie":tzlz1qli said:
[No. I was listening to 2 inmates discussing their charges the last time I worked. One was telling the other not to worry about his sentencing even though he had a felony drug conviction. He said that he had a prior felony record, done time in prison, was currently brought in on several more felony charges (assault and burglary) (and, of course, probation violation). The judge dropped his sentence from 72 months to 9. 72 months to 9. He beat a woman with a weapon. The woman had an order for protection against him. He has prior felony assault charges.

If courts are so lenient, why are our jails full? You will have to make a better case than this.

Next, I am working with the women. One woman is complaining to me about what an "axehole" her new PO is. Why? Because he violated her (meaning he finally got sick of her misbehavior and turned her in for "violating" conditions of her parole). Why did he violate her? 2 failures to appear, shoplifting, 2 driving after revocations AND a dirty UA. All while on probation!!!

So why is she continually offending? She's a druggie. Think how much it costs to keep her in jail versus helping her get cleaned up and some job training. And some drug prevention before the next one gets hooked.

[quote[These are not the sex offenders that get out to re-offend and re-offend and re-offend and re-offend. [/b]
Want to put them on chain gangs?
Yes!
More guards are required because they're out in public instead of being confined.
Fewer gaurds as a result of fewer people choosing to re-offfend.[/quote]

Doesn't work that way. You should do some research on Sheriff Joe in AZ. He humiliates his prisoners, he makes them wash their own clothes, they live in open tents so the public can see them, he refused to take a woman in labor to the hospital so her child was born in jail, mug shots are up on the internet for anyone to see. Terrible, right? Yet he continually has one of the highest inmate populations in the country! He pushes the limit of the law and continually costs the county/state big bucks defending his policies AND THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING TO LOWER THE CRIME IN HIS COUNTY!

We have beat that option over the head IMHO.

No we haven't. There are plenty of places where it's been shown that drug rehab and prevention and job training have cut down on crime. But, my gosh, IT COSTS MONEY! We can't afford to spend money on "those" people to help them become productive citizens. But we can spend it to keep them in jail....and then complain because they're costing us in jail. So those programs have fallen by the wayside.

I can promise you that FAR MORE gaurds are abused by inmates than the other way around.
They relinquish their rights Frankie when they repeatedly disregard the rights of others.
[/quote]

You have your opinion. But they don't relinquish their rights. And if I have anything to say about it, they won't. Abuse by guards is far worse than inmate violence. Guards represent me. They should be held to a higher standard.

Caustic Burno":1pc80rs0 said:
ALX I was raised by a different generation than most on this board my mom and dad would have been 96 this year if they were still alive. I seen what happened to bad people as a kid and the reprecussions for your actions, why have all these nuts popped up. We didn't have these kind of nuts because we were raised in a system of your accountable not one you are the poor victim.

Your arguments make no sense. If people weren't being held accountable, our prisons wouldn't be full. You're ignoring my question, Caustic. How many more taxes are you willing to pay to put/keep more people in jail?

Caustic Burno":1ik9hnx3 said:
Well Frankie thats the difference in a liberal and a conservative view you say they have rights I say they gave up there rights after they are convicted. There victims should be the ones with rights not them.

I thank God that YOU don't make the rules, Caustic. And I doubt that you ever will. We're a better country than you want us to be.

Jogeephus":3q671qq5 said:
I guess I can thank people like Frankie for letting the two fellas out of prison 18 years early that shot my dad within three days of therir release. It was Christmas Eve. The boys got another life sentence and we received a note seven years later that they were going to let them out again and for us not to come to the release hearing unless we had something positive to say. Its amazing how people just don't get it. I guess they live in a protected bubble and don't have to deal with what others have to live with. I wonder how many lives they are willing to spend to fulfill their naive wishes of fairness and fair play. I also wonder how many they would be willing to spend if these lives were of their own family members rather than someone else's.

So how much more money are you willing to spend to keep people in jail until they serve their full time? Caustic won't answer the question, but you have a personal stake. So let's get a $$ amount out here. Another 10%? 15%?

For what it's worth, I did have a close family member murdered. His murderer is still in jail here in OK. Every time he's up for parole, the court (darn liberals!) notify the family and someone goes to the hearings. He's been in jail for over 10 years now, apparently a model prisoner. With the overcrowding of jails in the state, I wouldn't be surprised to see him paroled in the next few years. This was his first violent crime.

Here again Frankie you don't know your facts
Until your liberal Judge messed with the Texas Prison System it cost 8 dollars a day for an inmate after his ruling it went to 40. He also reduced the number of inmates per cell, who cares if they are packed in like sardines.
Where do you think those inmates went they were turn loose to rape, murder and pileage.

Justice's most famous case began with a 15-page, handwritten civil rights complaint filed by inmate David Ruiz in 1972. Justice would take oversight of the state prison system and would not relinquish it until 2002.

The state spent billions of dollars building new prisons and making improvements.
That is what I call saving the taxpayer

I think the answer to Frankie's question is WHATEVER IT TAKES. Some people just will never be able to live in society without victimizing others. Period. They are damaged goods.

I think the root cause of all the crime we see today goes way deeper than drugs. How'd they fall into drugs in the first place? Much of our society has gotten to where the core values, what used to be survival skills, just don't seem to apply anymore. Like a work ethic, family bonds, personal responsibility, etc.

I don't presume to know how to fix it. But if I have to pay more taxes to keep dangerous people off the street, I guess I can live with that.

I think a few more folks need to be victims, then watch the criminals walk.

If you do the crime, you should do the time.

The entire system is a mess. You're better off doing time versus probation. Most of the convicted folks are not taking probation. What does that tell you?

This all goes back to grass roots. We teach kids that their actions are not their fault. They're victims of something. Neglect etc etc.

Kids don't have two television channels these days. They have DVDs and every type of video game you can imagine. Toys that we never dreamed of having. When was the last time you drove by a neighborhood and saw a group of kids playing hide and seek?

Dad didn't have any tolerance. "Time outs" were something called on the ball field. You didn't dare do something wrong around our place or Dad would tear up your backside. If you accidentally broke something, you fessed up asap. Delay made things worse. If you fessed up, chances were he'd talk to you.

You said "Yes Mam" and "Yes Sir" to anyone who was older than you. Now you look at 12 year olds telling their parents, "You're disrespecting me." ???? Its all backwards.

Put the paddles back in school and lets get back to basics. Kids grow up learning to be accountable for their actions. If you are supposed to pay taxes to the IRS, you're in the same boat with everyone else in America. Nobody gets a break.

We didn't even have air conditioning in school until I was in the 7th grade. 92 degrees was a way of life.

Frankie,I believe you have some serious problems.
we should turn all our poor little prisoners over to you and when the become a repeat offender we hold you total responsible.

Cal

Frankie":3i6dhxrr said:
So how much more money are you willing to spend to keep people in jail until they serve their full time? Caustic won't answer the question, but you have a personal stake. So let's get a $$ amount out here. Another 10%? 15%?

For what it's worth, I did have a close family member murdered. His murderer is still in jail here in OK. Every time he's up for parole, the court (darn liberals!) notify the family and someone goes to the hearings. He's been in jail for over 10 years now, apparently a model prisoner. With the overcrowding of jails in the state, I wouldn't be surprised to see him paroled in the next few years. This was his first violent crime.

Why is it that liberals always think you can solve problems by spending other peoples money? My method is quite simple and a lot less expensive and doesn't require a cable t.v subscription or gym equipment. If you do a crime using deadly force with intent you should be executed plain and simple. If you rape someone or molest someone using force you should be executed. Delay of execution longer than 6 months after conviction should be viewed the same as justice denied and would be immediately remedied.

Sorry about your family member I hope when they let the POS out of prison this model prsioner doesn't go and rob and shoot someone like the model prisoners did my father. Or the model prisoner that raped that little girl last month. He was in for his 4th rape I think but he was a model prsioner. But you see under my system you wouldn't have had to buy food for the POS for ten years since the prisoners would have done buried his worthless a$$.

To answer your question. It would require no more money. In fact it would be a savings once I got all the liberal touchy feeling programs out of the system and finished painting the express lanes to the gas chamber.

The body count is 2---one of them is the pilot,one a guy just doing his job. 1 person in a burn center,seems to not be too bad,not to make light of burns. 1 was treated for smoke inhalation,he was released,said he wanted to go to church,then home. The wife and daughter were gotten out of the burning house all right.
Lots of people out of a place to work,but not a job.
Everybody says this guy never caused any trouble,nice,polite....now THIS!! Don't know how he was to live with.
So how does anyone know what this guy is planning/thinking--How are you going to protect me?? Put everyone who minds their own busness and is quite in jail? What punishment would have stopped him?

Frankie, you have a serious problem.

A black guy in Austin sucker punches a white guy down in the entertainment district. The white guy falls, hits his head, and DIES. In spite of being on parole, the black guy is offered 10 years probation. He accepted, and is back on the streets as we speak. I doubt that this would be the outcome in many places other than the good old U S of A.

Frankie, how many of sheriff Joe's prisoners are re-offenders? :lol2:

Jogeephus":2wb9nkar said:
Frankie":2wb9nkar said:

Why is it that liberals always think you can solve problems by spending other peoples money? My method is quite simple and a lot less expensive and doesn't require a cable t.v subscription or gym equipment. If you do a crime using deadly force with intent you should be executed plain and simple. If you rape someone or molest someone using force you should be executed. Delay of execution longer than 6 months after conviction should be viewed the same as justice denied and would be immediately remedied.

Sorry about your family member I hope when they let the POS out of prison this model prsioner doesn't go and rob and shoot someone like the model prisoners did my father. Or the model prisoner that raped that little girl last month. He was in for his 4th rape I think but he was a model prsioner. But you see under my system you wouldn't have had to buy food for the POS for ten years since the prisoners would have done buried his worthless a$$.

To answer your question. It would require no more money. In fact it would be a savings once I got all the liberal touchy feeling programs out of the system and finished painting the express lanes to the gas chamber.

I think we should bill the family if the violent offenders assets wont cover the cost of the bullet.
The other offenders should have to raise there own food or productively work for it, if they don't they shouldn't be fed. I would prefer we buy an island somewhere and just dump them on it and let them figure out how to survive with patrol boats that shoot any one attempting to escape, crabs got to eat also.

peg4x4":762h5ayw said:
The body count is 2---one of them is the pilot,one a guy just doing his job. 1 person in a burn center,seems to not be too bad,not to make light of burns. 1 was treated for smoke inhalation,he was released,said he wanted to go to church,then home. The wife and daughter were gotten out of the burning house all right.
Lots of people out of a place to work,but not a job.
Everybody says this guy never caused any trouble,nice,polite....now THIS!! Don't know how he was to live with.
So how does anyone know what this guy is planning/thinking--How are you going to protect me?? Put everyone who minds their own busness and is quite in jail? What punishment would have stopped him?

You are right, Peg. I shouldn't have lumped this guy in with the rest. From what I'm reading, there really weren't any outward signs. I just "assumed" that a seemingly successful person who would fly a plane into a building on purpose, and burn down his house with his loved ones in it surely would have shown signs of being unbalanced. Cripes, people like him are more dangerous than the Amy Bishop types.

Alice

It is called Progressive Judges that do not hold people acountable for their actions.
Until we get ready to take the moral high ground back from these low lifes it will continue.
Hang em high and for all to see.
In my childhood no one ever thought of taking keys out of a vehicle or locking the door, now you feel the need to be armed to go to church.

Church isn't safe for the average person either. >> http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-elderly-wo ... 2713.story

Just as an aside--

If this guy reacted that badly to dealing with the IRS, just imagine what could have happened if he had to deal with the SSA.

Latest posts