oldman winter(pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

frenchie

Reaction score
100_0686.jpg

At least the kids like it :lol:

frenchie, is that this season? Still nothing but hot, humid here. Looking forward to the chilly days and nights.

:lol: :lol: frenchie, we have such a drastic difference in climate, I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to manage in your locality. The weather has just cooled down to the low nineties, upper eightys(deg. F)for the afternoon highs here. :lol: My kids would love some of that snow to play in.

No! I refuse to believe that it's gonna be winter soon (for me..) And I am very sorry to hear that it already hit you!

Just lookin at snow makes me wanna go hide under the bed covers!

Snow in September! :shock: That's just wrong. Has all the snow from last winter melted yet? :lol:

cfpinz

I can't even imagine! Yesterday it was only in the 90's and I thought it was a really nice cool day, well, at least I thought it was cool compared to what it has been.

karlie45":1ze365ej said:
No! I refuse to believe that it's gonna be winter soon (for me..) And I am very sorry to hear that it already hit you!

Just lookin at snow makes me wanna go hide under the bed covers!

ditto for me.
Every December i wonder "what am I doing here?!"
Then comes May, and I remember ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You southern folks are so funny.
I was in South Carolina years ago and the forecast called for about 1-2 inches of snow. I never saw so many people go nuts over it. I had just snowmobiled outside of West Yellowstone in snow over 3 FEET deep.
About lost my mind when one girl asked me what that white fluffy stuff falling from the sky was. :shock:

Snow Oh! no not yet....
SNOW_B1.gif
the weather forecast for here says first frosts tonight, I hate the cold, we have had a lousey summer this year and cold so soon.
THERMO1.gif

Latest posts