Older diesel truck

Help Support CattleToday:

Found a couple nice 7.3's but dealers are wanting 6k to 8k over book for them. I appreciate what they are, but no enough to pay that for them.

jltrent":gb03ch6b said:
Here is my old 2002 7.3 6 speed PSD with 26K on it. It still has the sticky cover over the carpet that came with it new. This spring I just replaced the original Motorcraft batteries and last year replaced the original tires.
It stays in the garage and used only when needed. I hope it last a long time ( It doesn't get wrecked) as I will not buy another diesel truck from all the problems I have heard about the newer ones. Also the truck is stock and never had any upgrades nor will I add any.

006pfs.jpg

newimagepy.jpg

Don't see your pics here :?:

IMO, a low mileage 2002 7.3 kept in pristine original condition should be worth top dollar resale value when/if you decide you no longer have a use for it. :nod:

I found a 2000 F350 srw 4x4 supercab longbed 6spd, but they wanted almost 21k for it. Book was 13k.

I can see the functionality of crew cabs when you have families, but as *work* trucks the extra wheelbase makes them beasts to turn, and we have a lot of back roads around here.

Calhoun, Look in Texas for a truck! When I was down there there was a MINT F350 SRW, 4x4, 6 speed, 7.3 for $10,000, and that was 6 years ago, I can't remember the year of the truck, but it was right around 2000 or so. There were all sorts of them available. I would have had to muck with a lot of import BS and drive back from texas too, so I bought a truck locally.

Latest posts