Oklahoma State University

Help Support CattleToday:

MrBilly":1daiq6a7 said:
Congratulations, but the first thing you need to do is check out the spelling of tooken, and by the way make sure the word exists before you get to the University.

Most people would use thee term "taken" since that's an actual word and "tooken" isn't

dun

MrBilly":3t6axfdh said:
Congratulations, but the first thing you need to do is check out the spelling of tooken, and by the way make sure the word exists before you get to the University.

so buy this standard, i shuld asoom that i shuld make sure that every word i tipe is currect and make sure ive used proper english, i gess my enlish teecher is a ditz 2. Do not talk/type to me like I am the idiot. I was in a hurry and excited and was not paying attention to every little detail in my post. Just in case you cannot understand what I am typing, I can translate it to Spanish for you too if you like.
Have a great day!!!!!

(Try reading this...you will be amazed to discover that you can read it without having to think about it or look twice!)

Rod ;-)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt!

Congrads to you. I graduated from Texas Tech with a BS in Ag. Ed. and A masters is Secondary Ed. Don't use either now.

Scotty

Latest posts