OJ gets in carserated

Help Support CattleToday:

From the comments I heard on the news OJ said he did not realize he did anything wrong, so it sounds like he admits he did it. So it looks like he will pay the price. To me he has the attitude that he is above the law, seems like a sorry person to me.

Where'd you take them xactly?[/quote]

We be near Tifton in south georgia.[/quote]

I'm not far from Tifton, matter of fact I gotta go there tomorrow. If you are not far from there I'll meet you and buy you lunch at the Shady Lane - you'll definitely like it! Its got some of the best slaw dogs on earth and the ambience would appeal to that Tookie feller you think so highly of. If you are in the area, I'll make it a point to be there at 12:00 sharp. I'll be in a white F350 flatbed with the old georgia flag tag on the front. I got a dried deer leg sticking out of the rear rail support by the yeller igloo cooler. If you don't recognize the truck, look for the bumper stickers on the back. One says "If you can't feed em, don't breed em" and the other says "EARTH FIRST - we'll stripmine the other planets later" . If you need directions to the SL, just ask anyone. Oh, bring your bossman - I forgot his name - too and I'll buy his lunch too.[/quote]

You seeryus? I no the place. Ben there onct allreddy. I aint workin but a half day tomorow. If you seeryus I will be there. I will look for that truck. My boss is back in Tenessee. Im hear with the fourman but he will be goin to the club. He calls it a beer joint. Let me no if you seeryus.

Jamal Jones":3rfd7rwa said:
Howes this happened?

From what I saw he didn't know it wasn't acceptable to go into someone's room with a gun and hold them with it while he took something from them.

Seem like it may be a prevalent problem some folks have to deal with.

I try to eat at the Shady Lane whenever I'm there. So, I'll be eating a slaw dog at 12:10 as long as the creek don't rise or the cows get out.

My faith in the justice system has been somewhat restored. Let's enjoy the moment.... until something stupid happens again like a man getting of scot free after killing his wife. :roll:

Jogeephus":3fuy5o3h said:
I try to eat at the Shady Lane whenever I'm there. So, I'll be eating a slaw dog at 12:10 as long as the creek don't rise or the cows get out.

You fellers have a good time. That slaw dog sounds pretty good to me.

skyline":1mg53p7n said:
My faith in the justice system has been somewhat restored. Let's enjoy the moment.... until something stupid happens again like a man getting of scot free after killing his wife. :roll:

On the otherhand it could just prove some people's point about us having the best justice system that money can buy. Afterall, isn't OJ about broke now?

Jogeephus":1esf0mgb said:
skyline":1esf0mgb said:

On the otherhand it could just prove some people's point about us having the best justice system that money can buy. Afterall, isn't OJ about broke now?

Hadn't thought about it from that perspective. Dangit Jogee, you're ruining the moment already...

skyline":3boobj27 said:
Jogeephus":3boobj27 said:
skyline":3boobj27 said:

Hadn't thought about it from that perspective. Dangit Jogee, you're ruining the moment already...

:lol2: :lol2: That came to mind cause I was giving an attorney friendly grief the other day. I asked him how he could in good faith defend a certain scumbag. He said that it was his oath and that he would defend the guy till the last penny. :lol2:

Jogeephus":3fdpitio said:
skyline":3fdpitio said:

There are several folks in the county I live in that are known that have skated for the same without the cash.

There are some in jail that might not deserve to be there.

This trend will continue.

None of this recent stuff restores my faith in the system.

Take care.

Jogeephus":zko2gvf3 said:
:lol2: :lol2: That came to mind cause I was giving an attorney friendly grief the other day. I asked him how he could in good faith defend a certain scumbag. He said that it was his oath and that he would defend the guy till the last penny. :lol2:

Yep, they gotta make a living too. If they only represented good folks, they'd go broke... OJ's attorneys in the murder trial obviously earned their money.

Jogeephus":2us6nkc6 said:

I dont get to the shady lane cawse i dont was tole that you is not what folks think. I am hookin up with this girl from Tifton. She says thet she nows you and you are a rasist redneck. And sinse she is wite and blond that you would git yore friends to throw down on me.

Jamal Jones":2sww6ibm said:
Jogeephus":2sww6ibm said:

I dont get to the shady lane cawse i dont was tole that you is not what folks think. I am hookin up with this girl from Tifton. She says thet she nows you and you are a rasist redneck. And sinse she is wite and blond that you would git yore friends to throw down on me.
not speeking for jo.....but what good would that do? if she don't have any respect for herself,she shore aint worth fighting over.

Jamal Jones":1axzc60s said:
Jogeephus":1axzc60s said:

Wondered what happened to you. You sure missed some fine slaw dogs. I gotta bribe the cook for their slaw recipe cause its better than KFC's. Rasist redneck? Why does she want to say something like that about me. Was it the #3 in my rear window? That's out of respect for a great man. I think she is lying to you - about me being a rasist but I'll go along with the redneck part. Afterall, why would I offer you a slaw dog of friendship if I was going to "throw down" on you? So what if she's white. Can't blame you there. I've never was attracted to anything but myself. ;-) But you might want to get someone to tell you the tale of the tale about the blackbirds and the miner birds if you don't already know it.

My girl be sayin that her last boy frend useed to work for you countin trees or somthin. He has to walk around in the woods all day in the hot. She say he say that you wer a slave drivr and thet you only supply ice water in the truck cooler and not gataride or cold sport drink. She say you would park the truck so he has to get out on the side neer the coton feeld to.

:lol2: :lol2: Well spank me and put me up wet, she does know me! I bet she didn't tell you the worst of it! The water I was giving her beau was well water and not some bottled water with a fancy. Shame on me for being so selfish. As for me making her beau get out in the cotton patch I imagine he'd be whining that I put him out in the briars if I let him out on the other side. Besides, everyone knows you got to drive around a field clockwise otherwise it will bring bad luck on you.

Complaining about not getting sports drinks? If they want to drink them, why can't they buy there own. My guys are lucky to get water, I'll stop at the store in the morning on the way to work,and if they forget something "oh well" maybe they'll think next time. Unless I run out of smokes, then I'll make an acception. :D

Stupid me.

I thought Jamal was a real person. Now I think he is just another member using a different identity.

Latest posts