oh yes, this absolutely happened here.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
Authorities in Texas were investigating an incident of alleged child abuse at a Cleveland Tx Walmart Tuesday after a father was seen dragging his daughter around the store by her hair.

Cleveland police Chief Darrel Broussard told KTRK-TV they were meeting with the family featured in the viral photos.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/21/te ... hment.html

Wood folk. :???: :dunce:

I read the gals facebook post trying to get her post to go viral.

She seems to be a emotional female over reacting to a "snapshot" of a previous incident she was unaware of.

As our mothers use to say, "There are three sides to every story. His, hers and the truth."

The police officers sure didn't buy into her emotional opinion.

I though it was illegal to post a child's picture without their guardians permission. Why does the news media always blot out children's pictures.

Looks like a young lady was getting schooled in proper edicate in public.
I would be in jail today cause I wouldn't have had a problem busting my 40 year old daughters butt for acting up in public.

There are stories that go around here that take your breathe away. I also see kids in Walmart that make we so glad they are not my responsibility.

We don't know the whole story that's for sure. But I'd of wanted to know if that was his kid for starters. I can't see someone dragging a kid around by the hair and no one's trying to stop him? I've snatched my kid up by the arm and beat his azz in a Home Depot, but it never crossed my mind to drag him around. Do folks just watch a guy beat the heck out of a woman now a days also?

I dunno TG. The good Lord gave kids a butt for whippin, and that hair wasn't put there for parents to drag 'em around by IMO.
She may well have misbehaved bad enough to get her little fanny smacked, but the hair thing is just a non-starter for me, and I got plenty of whippins when I was a kid and my kids got their share from me as well. Nothing wrong with physically punishing a kid IMO. I'll probably hear more about this eventually, and to be honest, that guy looks familiar--might even be a member of the Baptist church I used to attend. (lots of people in that congregation I didn't know).
Folks around here, far the most part are 'different' from what I was used to growing up 50 miles east of here and WAY different from the good people I lived and worked with for 10 years out in west Texas. Pretty sure the family trees here don't have a lot of forks in them, if you get my drift.

greybeard":1yq7y1gv said:
I dunno TG. The good Lord gave kids a butt for whippin, and that hair wasn't put there for parents to drag 'em around by IMO.
She may well have misbehaved bad enough to get her little fanny smacked, but the hair thing is just a non-starter for me, and I got plenty of whippins when I was a kid and my kids got their share from me as well. Nothing wrong with physically punishing a kid IMO. I'll probably hear more about this eventually, and to be honest, that guy looks familiar--might even be a member of the Baptist church I used to attend. (lots of people in that congregation I didn't know).
Folks around here, far the most part are 'different' from what I was used to growing up 50 miles east of here and WAY different from the good people I lived and worked with for 10 years out in west Texas. Pretty sure the family trees here don't have a lot of forks in them, if you get my drift.

My Grannie led me around be the ear quite a few times. But never by the hair that I remember. My dad and pop always grabbed my arm and beat me with their belt or open hand. But I did learn how hard a man could punch when I was 15.

As many of you know I do chaplain work part time at a state prison. I know a man in prison that had and 11 year old daughter that had a kicking fit in Walmart because he would not let her have something . He said it just so happen she had the fit right by the belt rack so he just took one down and gave her good whipping well next came the cops and he told them they needed to mind their own business then he said he just cold cocked one of them that would not let it go. Now he is serving time he did say the Judge told him he gave the girl what she needed but should have waited till he got her home, but hitting the officer that cost him some time , a few years.

True Grit Farms":2a4q0iim said:
greybeard":2a4q0iim said:

My Grannie led me around be the ear quite a few times. But never by the hair that I remember. My dad and pop always grabbed my arm and beat me with their belt or open hand. But I did learn how hard a man could punch when I was 15.
I never had hair long enough for anyone to grab. I was a teenager before I realized a belt was actually used to keep one's blue jeans up--thought they were invented solely to whip my backside with. (I deserved every one of 'em too).

My granny would spit snuff juice at me, shake her crooked, bony old finger at me and say "I'll get your good eye, boy!" then go to whalin away with a willow limb. Never did find out what that 'get your good eye' thing meant, and didn't want to ask either.

Latest posts