Oh, The Irony of a 1st Grader's Homework

Help Support CattleToday:

Tell him to take it back to his teacher and ask if they see anything else that needs correcting.... :?

1982vett":1b0b4xlg said:
Tell him to take it back to his teacher and ask if they see anything else that needs correcting.... :?

Take it to the school board!

Maybe she meant to say that he wronged his word spelling. :lol:

We've laughed quite a bit at this. We think he has the best 1st grade teacher in the school, so she is allowed a bad day every now and then. :lol:

slick4591":13nupn2e said:
We've laughed quite a bit at this. We think he has the best 1st grade teacher in the school, so she is allowed a bad day every now and then. :lol:

I made a mistake once...... think it was in 1967 ..... yeah .... that's it 1967. ;-)

slick4591":2cnsaj3h said:

I have to agree. Anyone who can laugh at his own mistake and correct it in this manner is a fine teacher in my book.

slick4591":21srd41x said:

I'm glad you see it that way. It is amusing, especially in the context it's in, but all it means is that someone made a mistake, it doesn't mean a thing concerning the competence of a person. Apparently, the teacher has otherwise performed in a way that made you think, "the best 1st grade teacher in the school."

Our principal was making a speech on Veteran's day and accidentally said that JFK was assassinated in 1964, and It's all anybody talked about for a week. People are always looking to put somebody down.

Latest posts