Odd week at the store

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Last week Sheriff came,arrested one of the janitors-no one knew why-Was in the paper this week~child molestition!! You just never know..
We have a sale/offer-"Free,2 lieter Minuet Maid lemonade with the perchase of one whole watermelon"(yes,I can't spell) Somehow a lot of people thought it said"Buy one watermelon,get another one free" :help: I had to explain :cry2:
Someone took an older gentelmans walker while he used an electric cart to get around the store :frowns: He was given two canes to walk with.. He was not happy.
Usual shoplifting..
Many,many people shopping Fri&Sat,guess for the 4th--- HEB is the only grocery store within 20 miles
unless you want to shop Wal~Mart..
We have heired on a lot of new kids,so confuseion is rampant..I tell them "Even if your best friend
wants you to sell them beer,DON'T DO IT..they arn't gonna support you cause you lost your job!!
There are now 300 people working there!! No,I don't even try to remember names!! :roll:

ouchies you did have a rough week at the store.now i dont know why some1 would steal an old gents walker.around here when they use the motorized carts they put their walkers/canes in the cart.

One thing I forgot-soda machine was out of order,so taped a sign across the coin slot. Looked out,here's a guy tearing a slit in the paper so he can put coins in!!! :???: I yelled to him "it's out of order,that's why the sign!!" He said he'd forgot his glasses,so couldn't read :!: Yeah,IJIUT,but the slot being covered SHOULD have been a clue( I didn't say that,just thought it real loud. :roll: .)
Room temp IQ ,I guess..
Working with the public is a real education..If I drank,it'd drive me to it.. :drink: as is :secret:

Peg, sometimes I think I'd like to do what you do, just for the entertainment factor! :lol:

Alice

I don't keep up with anybody--got enough to do keeping my ownwits together. :???: . Enteraining?? You betcha!!! :lol2: :nod: Next time you're in a store,ask the kid that sacks/carrys out for you what he is studying in collage,or will study..I think you'll be supprised at some of them.. Some~~~~well,we hope for the best for them... :nod: :dunce:

Lit cigerett in the trash barell by the front door!!
Shoplifter-she didn't try to come out MY door..
People think I'v been gone for a long time(?) Or that I'm someone else...

:wave:

Latest posts