OB/Breeder Sleeves

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Somewhere i seen a video of someone pregnancy checking cows and the sleeve they were using had a loop that went around your neck to hold the sleeve up. Anyone know the brand of those or where i can order them?

Somewhere i seen a video of someone pregnancy checking cows and the sleeve they were using had a loop that went around your neck to hold the sleeve up. Anyone know the brand of those or where i can order them?
I'm looking for those too. I'm getting quite a collection of shirts with a stain high on the shoulders.

Udder tech has a great 'waterproof" washable shoulder guard. I use it when I need to breed/palpate. If I need to change sleeves I'll put the sleeve over the guard and use a hemostat to clip it to the sleeve to keep it up on the guard. That way I don't have to remove the glove from under the guard.

Udder tech has a great 'waterproof" washable shoulder guard. I use it when I need to breed/palpate. If I need to change sleeves I'll put the sleeve over the guard and use a hemostat to clip it to the sleeve to keep it up on the guard. That way I don't have to remove the glove from under the guard.
Thank you, i was looking for that also. How durable are they?

Thank you, i was looking for that also. How durable are they?
I've had mine for years. I only "replaced" it a few years back after weight loss. Still absolutely nothing wrong with my original one. Just rinse it off every so often when it gets build up and it's good to go. I have several of their products now. Really happy with them and the staff is really nice and helpful.

Latest posts