Now I think...

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
I've seen it all.....coming home from Church this morning I thought it a nice day I'll walk through the Park, when my friend said 'Chris look at that I don't believe it', and there was an African Lady dressed in all the robes, nothing strange in that you might think....well she pulled all the robes up and her knickers down and proceeded to poop on the lawn, not even in the security of the bushes but for all to see. I wouldn't mind but the toilets were only a few yards away, surely no-one is that desperate. I wonder what the heck this Country is coming to. :mad: :devil2:

I grew up living in a low income complex. Six apartments to a building, all in a row. Probably close to fifty buildings altogether. Your personal " Yard" space was about 6 x 12 feet. Some people had grass, some a little garden. The neighborhood was poor but it was nice. That's back when the "boat people" came, and suddenly every vacancy seemed to be filled with a Vietnamese family which seemed to be fine with everyone at first. Then it started. Garbage just thrown out on the main lawn area's instead of in the bins, people peeing wherever they happened to be standing, etc. It just ruined the whole neighborhood and complaining to the management did nothing. Mom put up with it for about a year then had enough and moved out.