November 8-9th 2016

Help Support CattleToday:

Commercialfarmer":a250v1bw said:
All I know, is I wouldn't trust the milk epd's from the current import.
But teat placement is darn near perfect. udder depth is fantastic. Width is above average... She'll make it for another four years.

M-5":2e9nqgm4 said:
I was talking about the CHAR BULL From what I see his offspring is better than he is.

I think they've tried to paper him under a few different breeds. I'd like to see some DNA.

Somebody mentioned show animal, now maybe that's the deal. No body much cares about purity or production.

Commercialfarmer":15vpalax said:
M-5":15vpalax said:
I was talking about the CHAR BULL From what I see his offspring is better than he is.

I think they've tried to paper him under a few different breeds. I'd like to see some DNA.

Somebody mentioned show animal, now maybe that's the deal. No body much cares about purity or production.

Maybe true CF. I read one report that said he was real easy on the fences, but extremely protective of his own territory...

cow pollinater":16fkjfqp said:
Commercialfarmer":16fkjfqp said:
All I know, is I wouldn't trust the milk epd's from the current import.
But teat placement is darn near perfect. udder depth is fantastic. Width is above average... She'll make it for another four years.

Far and above better option than watching the over conditioned non-productive one burning through resources without a care in the world.

bball":1hprd4ig said:
Commercialfarmer":1hprd4ig said:
M-5":1hprd4ig said:

Maybe true CF. I read one report that said he was real easy on the fences, but extremely protective of his own territory...

:lol2: It's a start.

After checking papers, that cows birthplace is Chicago, never seen a cow or bull from Chicago that shouldnt have been culled.

I agree, she always looks better after she unloads.... on the poor souls that get roped in to trying to catch her.

There's a question if that young man out of Nebraska tried his hand in it while he was up in DC. They found him all banged up with two holes in his back.

There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised

The forensics are still pending if it's her hoof prints on his forehead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realkingrobb ... 3970295809

Latest posts