November 8-9th 2016

Help Support CattleToday:

One side is run by liars and cheats, and the other isn't much better. There should be plenty of traffic at that time of year on here. So the rules cops will be out in forced and threads will be locked or disappear.
Personally I'm glad that a few of the threads are gone.

Are those the dates that we vote for Black or Red Angus. Think I'm ready for a change, so, I'm leaning towards Red Angus.

Rafter S":2zwkvg6a said:
bball":2zwkvg6a said:
Are those the dates that we vote for Black or Red Angus. Think I'm ready for a change, so, I'm leaning towards Red Angus.

I want a third choice please.

Amen, amen, amen!!!

Been following a new concept bull called Libertarian from the Hereford breed. Not sure he is really all that new a concept, but his epds sure look like they could help out the industry...

I will be up in the hills elk hunting on those dates. I know I won't have a computer on and what little time I am in the pickup I don't think I will even turn on the radio. Why interrupt the peace and quiet?

callmefence":1yhdhu0q said:
There's a old cow lots are considering.
Idk. You gotta watch her all the time. Can't turn your back on her. And has Horrible hips and udder.
Someone else here said she had a "dried up cooter" too. (I sure don't want to get close enough to verify that--like ya said, ya can't turn your back on an old cow like that)

We will have to get use to either saying King Donald 1 or Madam President. Do not like either one but the powers to be has bestowed one of them on us and we will have to survive.

hurleyjd":2wgad9lu said:
We will have to get use to either saying King Donald 1 or Madam President. Do not like either one but the powers to be has bestowed one of them on us and we will have to survive.

Cmon hurley....make it about cattle. :wave:

Latest posts