Not the Best Christmas...

Help Support CattleToday:

I hope everyone gets better. Spent Christmas in ICU with Dad. He is still there and on the edge. Prayers are needed and appreciated. Today is his birthday.

Praying for all of you with loved ones having any kind of health problems! :heart:

Rafter, glad they figured out your daughter's illness, it's very treatable! I have the opposite, no thyroid!

CB, glad they caught your wife's issues before any severe permanent damage! :tiphat:

HD, hope your dad pulls through!

Caustic Burno":1dgd2wt0 said:
Out of cath lab 90% blockage on one 80% on another stints in no permanent damage according to cardiologist
Great!

Caustic Burno":1w16k8aq said:
Out of cath lab 90% blockage on one 80% on another stints in no permanent damage according to cardiologist

Truly, Christmas blessings CB. Will continue to be in my thoughts this Christmas season.
Couldnt help but think of you HD, as our ICU has been full last couple nights. Lots of families spending Christmas around the ICU. Best wishes for your father (and you)!

Caustic Burno":gpt5p6te said:
Great news. God still hears and answers prayers.

CB so glad that your wife should be up and at'em with no major damage. No fun to spend the holidays in the hospital, but maybe a blessing in disguise that it happened and caught it before it did do serious damage.
Thoughts of you and your dad HD.....

Latest posts