North Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

full-11902-142413-nk_navy.jpg

I think the over-confident young guy running NK now is scarey as - - - - way too f'n scarey - - - - - way to spooky. And I wouldn't put anything past the NK govt right now.

Yet again, I miss Ronald Reagan. I just felt safe when he was at the wheel. I think our enemies realized he would issue a one size fits all good old fashioned whipping if they messed with us.

I saw today, we are deploying a defensive weapons system to Guam to protect it from the nut case in NK.
I feel safer already.............

I think North Korea is a perfect example of "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"............I hope everyone remembers that when they vote in 2014.

We could easily be living in a similar situation as NK.

Just Remember who shoved Obamacare down your throats and who has plenty more where that came from!

Of course those of you (and you know who you are) who like your free stuff are hoping it goes just that way!

Sadly, I think it will take a major catastrophe to get "those responsible" shoved aside so more conservative values can take a foot hold again. The American consumer and corporate world will end up paying for Obamacare. The cost has to get passed on to someone.

I understand N Korea is moving a missile to their East Coast now. Things could get interesting.

sim.-ang.king":386r8bmh said:
WGky2oE.gif

Hey you got to get a little laugh out of these idiots.

That's exactly what I think of NK. They are like the card dealer on Tombstone. Its easy to run your mouth until some one calls you on it. Kim-Ching-Chang-Chong is not dumb enough to launch a missel because the result will be embarrasing. He just wants to pretend like he can to hype up his followers.

Bigfoot":1bp715mb said:
Yet again, I miss Ronald Reagan. I just felt safe when he was at the wheel. I think our enemies realized he would issue a one size fits all good old fashioned whipping if they messed with us.

:nod: :nod:

Me too. :(

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3r0x0js2 said:
Bigfoot":3r0x0js2 said:

:nod: :nod:

Me too. :(

Katherine
And me, too! I have -0- confidence in our current POTUS.

God only knows, Ryder.

Now our leaders want to cease our verbal responses to N. Korea's military posturing (moving the missiles to their coasts) for fear of enraging Kung Pow Snippy Snot any further. And I'm sure Iran is watching all of this with a very keen eye.

As this contiue's to heat up over the last few day's.
We first need to tell China we are going to close our port's to their import's if they don't get him back on his chain.
Secondly we need to tell them we have had enough if he poke's the stick through the fence one more time we are going to light him up.
None of this playing around put a couple Alabama class nuke's offshore and take him out.

I guess I am a little old fashioned but I think we should bring all our troops home and cut out all the aid we give away to other countries. If a business wants to set up in another country they would be on their own. Let's quit trying to police the entire globe and take care of our own people! I don't think NK, China, or any other county would attempt anything on American soil. The way our military is stretched out now, a "Red Dawn" (the movie) is not to far-stretched!

Bigfoot":2exko3os said:
Amen brother. By the time Ronald got done with em what was left of em would be having 4 eyed 8 toed kids for 39 years.

Latest posts