Korea

Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Just hope that North and South Korea can come to a good resolution and remove the fuse from this powder keg.

they only stopped because they blew up the mountain they use for testing and its about to cave in.. on top of that they have no supplies / oil / food coming in since we are stationed all around them keeping china and russia from delivering them.

When Rocket man agrees to get rid of nuclear weapons, the US will be forced to remove nuclear weapons from South Korea. Without a war between the Koreas, the US has no business there and will need to pull out. That leaves China, with their rapidly growing military, in full control of the region.

I'd like to see world peace, we don't have to all be friends but we sure don't need to be killing each other. To me nuclear weapons are a major deterrent to war. And idle threats get you no where, the fat boy had no choice or chance against the current POTUS, games over.

maybe after being surrounded by yes men. who told him what he wanted to hear his whole life. He got out there and "someone" enlightened him. He relized he was about to get his azz handed to him.

ddd75":1esrzzft said:
they only stopped because they blew up the mountain they use for testing and its about to cave in.. on top of that they have no supplies / oil / food coming in since we are stationed all around them keeping china and russia from delivering them.
We cannot physically keep anything from coming from Russia or China into N. Korea.

TexasBred":6o3hkwbq said:
ddd75":6o3hkwbq said:
We cannot physically keep anything from coming from Russia or China into N. Korea.

Evidently we have put a big dent in it.

ddd75 said:
they only stopped because they blew up the mountain they use for testing and its about to cave in.. on top of that they have no supplies / oil / food coming in since we are stationed all around them keeping china and russia from delivering them.[/quote

North Korea and Russia share a common border.

ALACOWMAN":h9quvl2p said:
hurleyjd":h9quvl2p said:
North Korea and Russia share a common border.
they share a common intrest too,and I don't trust any of them...Part of me says their up to something..
Xi told Kim, "Do what I say, when I say do it."

jehosofat":235g3xsa said:
TexasBred":235g3xsa said:
ddd75":235g3xsa said:

Evidently we have put a big dent in it.
But we didn't do it by camping out on their border with Russia and China.

Latest posts