North Korea vs Australia - nuclear stress

Help Support CattleToday:

N Korea nuclear test was possibly a dud. World scientists aren't sure yet, but it was a mighty small blip on the seismographs.
Their missle test last summer was also a failure.
I doubt Australia is in immediate danger from N Korea.
Mostly, N Korea is a danger to itself. Not long ago they lowered the height requirement to join their army. To 4'6". You don't see women that small around here, nor in Australia I suspect.
Their shame is starving their people in order to pursue this idiocy.
China could stop this if they would. Not sure why they don't.

Anybody open that link? I did and it contains a virus called exploit.

Alice

john250":904kx7vs said:
N Korea nuclear test was possibly a dud. World scientists aren't sure yet, but it was a mighty small blip on the seismographs.
Their missle test last summer was also a failure.
I doubt Australia is in immediate danger from N Korea.
Mostly, N Korea is a danger to itself. Not long ago they lowered the height requirement to join their army. To 4'6". You don't see women that small around here, nor in Australia I suspect.
Their shame is starving their people in order to pursue this idiocy.
China could stop this if they would. Not sure why they don't.

They'll bite your ankles off! I think it is a shame, too, that they lose millions each year to starvation while they try to keep their military going. You can bet that those government cronies live like kings, though. Funny thing about communism. Everyone is supposed to be "equal", but I doubt their leadership goes hungry.

Alice":1h7ezjf6 said:
Anybody open that link? I did and it contains a virus called exploit.

Alice

I opened it and ended up with 7 viruses and trojans that hadn't been on the system an hour earlier. Got everything cleaned up except for one deal that none of the virus checkers or adware see as a virus.

dun

thanks for the warning, wont open that one. was going to read as I have not followed it on the NEWS have been to busy. OH well, unless they threatened to bomb any of us suppose it is not that immportant yet.

Australian Cattleman":2efr6b32 said:
I never opened it thank goodness. I was put off and sensed something wrong when our Prime Minister's name was misspelt.

That's the reason I opened it...to see if the media had misspelled it...dang! :(

Teach me to be curious about stuff like that...well, it probably won't, but dang. :(

Alice

Latest posts