NFL - playoffs

Help Support CattleToday:

I was hoping for Atlanta in Minnesota next week instead of Vikings traveling to Philly.
BUT Vikes have to get past Drew Brees first... winner of tomorrow's game will beat Philly and be in the Super Bowl.

Patriots 35
Titans 14

And the favorite's losing streak Against The Spread has been broken!
1-5
Hoping the favorite covers ATS the next 4 games in a row, as that puts the Vikings in the Super Bowl!

Jacksonville 45
Pittsburgh 42

Under dogs are.. win 1... lose 1 ...win 1 this weekend ... good omen for Vikings to win last game of the weekend.
:)

Jacksonville 3-13 last year.... Now on their way to the AFC Championship game in New England!

Vikings Coach Mike Zimmer always says... get me 21 points and we should win.

Cute NFL promo commercial.... Zimmer writing 10 times one the white board.

I will be NICEr to the offense.

Vikings 29
Saints 24

How about that ending?
A fantastic final 3 minutes and 39 seconds.

And most importantly Vikings covered the Spread. :eek: :) :wave: :banana:

:tiphat: Hats off to Drew Brees and the Saints... the 2nd Best Team in the NFC

Son of Butch":6a1twf2i said:
Vikings 29
Saints 24

How about that ending?
A fantastic final 3 minutes and 39 seconds.

And most importantly Vikings covered the Spread. :eek: :) :wave: :banana:

:tiphat: Hats off to Drew Brees and the Saints... the 2nd Best Team in the NFC

That one was tough as I was torn on which team to root for.
I pull for the Aints in the NFC and Texans AFC.
I really like Keenum been a fan of his since U of H days.

I'm glad I didn't go over to watch the game with my son and daughter-in-law. They just moved to Tomball from Louisiana last Nov and are rabid Saints and LSU fans.

Texans had Keenum on roster twice. Morons. So much for Houston coaches being QB gurus..

Keenum gonna make the big $$ now...somewhere.

My antenna gets ABC CBS and NBC, but no FOX. Being born in New Orleans, I've always been a big fan. Sure would've liked to see their two playoff games, but now, not sure how much more that would've sucked seeing that missed tackle live.

I'm a Wentz fan too, so that's another bummer with these matchups we have left

Sob, not sure the saints are the 2nd best team in the nfc, eagles are 1st Vikings 2nd, and that could change next weekend, should be a good game.

haase":303pb4vr said:
Sob, not sure the saints are the 2nd best team in the nfc, eagles are 1st Vikings 2nd, and that could change next weekend, should be a good game.
He might be saying Vikes are 1, Saints 2, Eagles 3 possibly, considering PHI QB situation. I could agree with that.
But Saints couldn't keep surviving if they were going to continue their good half bad half tendencies

With all due respect, without Carson Wentz I'm sure.
As hard as the Vikings are celebrating this come back win.... sure don't want them to lose focus.

Vikings made this game harder than it should've been.
Case Keenum is really, really good, but not at that next level (yet/ever?)
The Vikings can't afford that 1 int he threw on bad play/throw.
Vikings are all about ball control/clock management, not a high powered offense built to run up scoring.
Big Ben had the best stats this weekend 469 yards 5 tds 1 int (But His Team Lost)

Latest posts