NFL playoffs set

Help Support CattleToday:

The two home games that I wouldn't bet straight up on to win are Houston and Dallas, but out of the two, I'd feel safer with Houston, the other two I'll go with the home teams.

haase":22q5s319 said:
The two home games that I wouldn't bet straight up on to win are Houston and Dallas, but out of the two, I'd feel safer with Houston, the other two I'll go with the home teams.

Houston has an unique ability to blow games. With O'Briens genius of run 99% on first down, the defensive coordinators might figure him out.

CB, this is the first year I would take Houston over Dallas, dont jinks them, if Houston was playing Dallas at Houston I'd pick the Texans, they are a much better team than from the past, ride the wave and see were it goes.

CB, dont bet against the saints, they have a week off, and the superbowl will go through New Orleans before it gets to Minnesota, and I'm betting the Saints will be in it.

haase":3ql3385f said:
CB, this is the first year I would take Houston over Dallas, dont jinks them, if Houston was playing Dallas at Houston I'd pick the Texans, they are a much better team than from the past, ride the wave and see were it goes.
That's what they said right before Fukushima isn't it?

haase":1eo6sbcp said:

Told you Houston would blow it!
Dallas falls next.

Caustic Burno":1c539kb9 said:
haase":1c539kb9 said:

Told you Houston would blow it!
Dallas falls next.

Entirely possible but Houston didn't blow anything, they were never in the game.

Latest posts