NFL playoffs set

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":3jp3cdrh said:
haase":3jp3cdrh said:
The two home games that I wouldn't bet straight up on to win are Houston and Dallas, but out of the two, I'd feel safer with Houston, the other two I'll go with the home teams.

Told you Houston would blow it!
Dallas falls next.
Indy out played 'em... to be fair Colts had the hot hand coming in and deserved to win.

Houston blew it back when they gave away their 2nd round pick last year to the Browns just to take Brock Osweiler off
their hands. Cleveland used that pick to take rb Nick Chubb out of Georgia.
Chubb is exactly the type of running back the Texans need to go deeper in the playoffs.

Surprisingly the Browns were the team that didn't blow it this year, Baker Mayfield and Chubb were 2 great picks.

Son of Butch":anabvhqq said:
Caustic Burno":anabvhqq said:
haase":anabvhqq said:
The two home games that I wouldn't bet straight up on to win are Houston and Dallas, but out of the two, I'd feel safer with Houston, the other two I'll go with the home teams.

Told you Houston would blow it!
Dallas falls next.
Indy out played 'em... to be fair Colts had the hot hand coming in and deserved to win.

Houston blew it back when they gave away their 2nd round pick last year to the Browns just to take Brock Osweiler off
their hands. Cleveland used that pick to take rb Nick Chubb out of Georgia.
Chubb is exactly the type of running back the Texans need to go deeper in the playoffs.

Surprisingly the Browns were the team that didn't blow it this year, Baker Mayfield and Chubb were 2 great picks.

I agree 100%.
Secondly if your going to run an offense with a Watson style QB your backup shouldn't be Weeden.

CB, not a Texans fan, but thought they had a great season, just have to get over that next hump, if your not happy with them send that Yankee watts, back up north to the packers, we'll take him. :cowboy:

haase":398qebxg said:
CB, not a Texans fan, but thought they had a great season, just have to get over that next hump, if your not happy with them send that Yankee watts, back up north to the packers, we'll take him. :cowboy:

No he is one of the few class acts in the NFL today.

TennesseeTuxedo":1aza1gsw said:
Bestoutwest":1aza1gsw said:
It's going to be:
Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

I'll take:
Colts
Cowboys
Ravens
Eagles
I like the Chargers as the underdog today. 24-20

NFL West Coast teams historically under perform when having to play on the East Coast (time zone adjustment)
However
Rookie qb LaMar Jackson is making his first appearance in a playoff game.
Teams with QBs making first playoff appearance are 14-30 a win rate of .318 or in other words lose 68% of the time.

Son of Butch":20ir2m68 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":20ir2m68 said:
Bestoutwest":20ir2m68 said:
It's going to be:
Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

I'll take:
Colts
Cowboys
Ravens
Eagles
I like the Chargers as the underdog today. 24-20

NFL West Coast teams historically under perform when having to play on the East Coast (time zone adjustment)
However
Rookie qb LaMar Jackson is making his first appearance in a playoff game.
Teams with QBs making first playoff appearance are 14-30 a win rate of .318 or in other words lose 68% of the time.

We will know later today. I'm sticking with the Ravens and the Eagles.

As a packers fan, I almost hated to see the bears loose, they definitely have a team to reckon with next year, my best enjoyment in this season was the Vikings, good luck next year.

Hey cb, with my great picks this week, 0 and 4, my first pick next week will be the cowboys, hope I can help ya out.

Latest posts