NFL playoffs set

Help Support CattleToday:

Going from 0 and 4 last week to probably 3 and 0 after the Patriots game, just need the saints to win to be the goat this week, TT, I tried to help you out this week and picked the Rams, sorry buddy.

haase":2p18dtpf said:
Going from 0 and 4 last week to probably 3 and 0 after the Patriots game, just need the saints to win to be the goat this week, TT, I tried to help you out this week and picked the Rams, sorry buddy.

You definetly turned it around.

At this point I just want to watch a competitive game.

Same here, looks like that bye week definitely helped out, Patriots in the playoffs, hard to bet against them, I think were going to have to wait until next weekend to see some good ones, could be wrong, but I think the real saints will show up.

TennesseeTuxedo":3ewvhzvb said:
Son of Butch":3ewvhzvb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3ewvhzvb said:
Well da Bears blew it.
Goose Island Brewery in Chicago announced they are erecting goal posts in the street and anyone who comes in this
Saturday between 10 am - 4 pm and makes a 43 yard field goal wins free beer for a year.

It'll be interesting to see how many can actually make one.
0 for 100 and several more misses after the contest was over.

City made them change the rules, violation of prohibition laws still on the books illegal to give away alcohol as a prize.
Prize changed to free trip for 2 to NFL regular season game of winners choice, limited to 100 contestants.
Company spokesman said they were prepared for up to 10 winners.

Had all sorts turn out, from former soccer players and former high school kickers to clueless pot bellied old men.
A couple dozen couldn't even get the ball high enough to clear the fence that was set up to simulate a defensive line.
Several accurate kicks, but too short and a couple had the distance, but so far wide that missing was never in doubt..

Son of Butch":1oa9gqi4 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1oa9gqi4 said:
Son of Butch":1oa9gqi4 said:
Goose Island Brewery in Chicago announced they are erecting goal posts in the street and anyone who comes in this
Saturday between 10 am - 4 pm and makes a 43 yard field goal wins free beer for a year.

0 for 100 and several more misses after the contest was over.

City made them change the rules, violation of prohibition laws still on the books illegal to give away alcohol as a prize.
Prize changed to free trip for 2 to NFL regular season game of winners choice, limited to 100 contestants.
Company spokesman said they were prepared for up to 10 winners.

Had all sorts turn out, from former soccer players and former high school kickers to clueless pot bellied old men.
A couple dozen couldn't even get the ball over the fence that was set up to simulate a defensive line.
Several accurate, but too short kicks and a couple had the distance, but so far wide that missing was never in doubt..

I'm not surprised.

TennesseeTuxedo":3oqbq1io said:
haase":3oqbq1io said:

You definitely turned it around.

At this point I just want to watch a competitive game.
Ain't that the truth.
Ya might have to wait till next week's rematch New England at KC, the Patriots won the regular season game 43-40
in New England, but next week it's in Kansas City.

So far a good game, going to make my first pick for next week, I'll take the chiefs, didn't realize mahomes was from Tyler, and played high school football for White house, when I played at Brownsboro, white house was our rival, just missed playing against him by a few years, lol.

Saints to win.
Pats to win... tho I really like Mahomes. My older cousin was down here visiting a few days ago...she and her parents have lived in Whitehouse...forever, so she is definitely pulling for him. If right, she'll be a bit richer and I'll be a bit poorer..

TennesseeTuxedo said:
Son of Butch said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Well da Bears blew it.

Bad News (for da) Bears.
Bears signed 5 new kickers and invited 3 more to camp on try out deals.
At rookie minicamp this week Coach Nagy started off by having all 8 kickers each try 1 uncontested
43 yard field goal in near ideal conditions in front of the whole team. 6 misses from the 8 tries!
A performance that doesn't exactly inspire the confidence of your new fellow teammates.
Perhaps a Bad Oman for Da Bears "kicking off" training for the 2019 season?

Latest posts