New!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

lithuanian farmer

Reaction score
:welcome: Hello everybody. We're a farmer family from Lithuania.We've 53 beef cattle, all are crossbreeded.We've different types of crosses: we use charolais, angus, limousin, hereford, salers,simentals and belgian blue semen on our cows. We're farming for 8 years.I'm representing my family, because i'm the only person in my family who know a bit english :D

I am looking forward to reading your post, and seeing how things are done in Lithuania. Do you have any other livestock?

lithuanian farmer":ogdgcnjr said:
:welcome: Hello everybody. We're a farmer family from Lithuania.We've 53 beef cattle, all are crossbreeded.We've different types of crosses: we use charolais, angus, limousin, hereford, salers,simentals and belgian blue semen on our cows. We're farming for 8 years.I'm representing my family, because i'm the only person in my family who know a bit english :D

Welcome and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I know Lithuania and the Ukraine are a long ways from each other, but I was in Ukraine in October and very surprised how little beef there is in that country. Most everything is pork and chicken. About the only cattle you see are dairy cows. If Lithuania is similar you are in a good business for the future: beef!

And don't worry about your English, we will figure it out. Most folks on the board like to see pictures if you can post them. The website www.photobucket.com is a good place to store pictures then add the address in the "IMG" you get by clicking on the button above.

We look forward to your posts!

Jim

SRBeef":2lp50zng said:
lithuanian farmer":2lp50zng said:

Welcome and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I know Lithuania and the Ukraine are a long ways from each other, but I was in Ukraine in October and very surprised how little beef there is in that country. Most everything is pork and chicken. About the only cattle you see are dairy cows. If Lithuania is similar you are in a good business for the future: beef!

And don't worry about your English, we will figure it out. Most folks on the board like to see pictures if you can post them. The website http://www.photobucket.com is a good place to store pictures then add the address in the "IMG" you get by clicking on the button above.

We look forward to your posts!

Jim
Thanks :D I've already posted some photos with our cattles :)

Bigfoot":3l8jjcth said:
I am looking forward to reading your post, and seeing how things are done in Lithuania. Do you have any other livestock?
Yes, we've 2 horses, ~20 sheep, a few chickens, 5 goats and, of course, 3 dogs. :D

glacierridge":4k1y0ttv said:
Welcome, how do you like your crossbreeds?
We like them, but now we're trying to make our cattle more muscular, so we're trying different ways of crossing and we're searching for the best variant. :cowboy:

Latest posts