new

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":k3mcpgjp said:
flaboy":k3mcpgjp said:
Dang, do some of you folks ever sleep? I see all these posts at 1AM, 2AM. I know some are on EST too. :)

I don't.

Yeah that coke and peanuts will keep you up nights on end. :lol:

cowspider":2nhspnqi said:
I hear she is only 12 years old. watch what you say..
Big daddy might be watching. :cowboy: :cowboy: :hat:
WHAT!!!! The Little CAJUN QUEEEN 12 YRS OLD. sHE'S MUCH OLDER THAN THAT. PROBALY CLOSER TO 13

Hey,

Grandma always said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all.

She also told the girls "pretty is as pretty does"...

If my 13 year old daughter talked to anyone the way you do she be visiting "Miss Manners"

JMO

Madbean,

How many people on this tread need to see "miss manners"
I believe its more than just the 13 year old kid.

MD

PS Brangus Chick, you did a good thing defending your brother, you should read some of his posts (many are not so nice)
I am sorry that you didnt get a better reception. Keep posting

MD,

I'd say quite a few. I should have clarified that the first part was for everyone.

Branguschick,

I agree that you did a good thing in defending your brother (more siblings need to take up for each other, imo) and MD is correct about a lot of his posts not being so nice... as many others have commented.

For the rest of us... me included,

I will probably get blasted for this but I'm going to say it anyway. You'll catch a lot more flies with honey than vinegar. One of these days it's going to come back and haunt some of us when we ask for help and get blown out or ignored because we were unkind in the past.

That said I will also add there is a time and a place to be blunt.
A cowpie by any other name or description is still a cowpie.

Thanks for clearing that up madbeancounter, you said it quite well. We can all still improve no doubt about it.

I agree a cowpile is a cowpile. But a semen tank isnt always a semen tank I have come to learn from another post. :oops:

Remember she is 13 years old, there is a reason these things go over her head guys.

I am done,

MD

Latest posts