New Unit

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500 man elite
fighting unit called the US REDNECK SPECIAL FORCES (USRSF).These North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, West Virginia,Mississippi, Missouri, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Florida,Texas, and Tennessee boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given the following facts about Terrorists:
1. The season opened today.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.
5. They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.
6. There are no Frenchmen within a 1000 miles to worry about getting ran over by as they retreat.
7. They are really yankees.
This mess in Iraq should be over IN A WEEK.

..........................Marvelous...............................

:)

If you really wanna make mad just tell em they are holding Elvis captive and making him eat sugar on his grits and withholding his ice tea. Heck they want even let him eat fried food.

Flaboy, You left out an important member of The Stars and Bars.... Virginia. We keep the poster of the Redneck Special Forces on the wall at the store.

Beefy":f7j5z8bx said:
ahem...
sweet tea.

Come on now beefy, some of these folks would not have known what sweet tea is. BTW I was up in northern Maine. I ask for sweet tea, what I got was some kind of raspberry tea. Worst stuff I've tried to swallow. I was up on a bear hunting trip. The second year I carried up some sweet tea and made some pinto beans and cornbread with fried taters. The third year I went they requested I make some more cornbread. The cook just couldn't get it right.

Crowderfarms":nar0iixc said:
Flaboy, You left out an important member of The Stars and Bars.... Virginia. We keep the poster of the Redneck Special Forces on the wall at the store.
Crowder I do believe he left out Louisiana as well. You reckon he prefers those Florida yankees over us?

Crowderfarms":3at1vnjj said:
Ryder, I would hope not. You don't reckon these could be Florida Yankees in drag do you?
:shock: The very thought leaves me speechless. :shock:
We had better be very careful about who we let assemble under your poster and my flag.

Ryder":22aud47b said:
Crowderfarms":22aud47b said:
Crowder I do believe he left out Louisiana as well. You reckon he prefers those Florida yankees over us?

Ah, come on guys, I didn't write it. I just cut and pasted it from an email someone sent me. We did open season on some of those Florida Yankee's last year. We threw 3-4 hurricanes in succession at them. :lol:

flaboy":1tdjeyh2 said:
Ryder":1tdjeyh2 said:
Crowderfarms":1tdjeyh2 said:

Ah, come on guys, I didn't write it. I just cut and pasted it from an email someone sent me. We did open season on some of those Florida Yankee's last year. We threw 3-4 hurricanes in succession at them. :lol:
Yeah, but I read there's over 1,000 new replacements moving to the "Gunshine" State everyday. You better get you another case of Raid. Spray heavy. They're more of a threat than Boll Weevils ever were.

flaboy":2bxca1xq said:
Ryder":2bxca1xq said:
Crowderfarms":2bxca1xq said:

Crowder I might be willing to give him another chance if you are. I think he might have some true Redneck down in him. Just needs to learn pay more attention to his "confederates".

Ryder":6f7c2sgx said:
flaboy":6f7c2sgx said:
Ryder":6f7c2sgx said:
Crowderfarms":6f7c2sgx said:

Crowder I might be willing to give him another chance if you are. I think he might have some true Redneck down in him. Just needs to learn pay more attention to his "confederates".
I guess we could give him another chance.After all he's our resident "Frustrated Floridian". Just one request before you're re-instated, if you ever get out from down there, please bring the flag with you.

Crowderfarms":3o9x28p0 said:
I guess we could give him another chance.After all he's our resident "Frustrated Floridian". Just one request before you're re-instated, if you ever get out from down there, please bring the flag with you.

I'm a trying guy's. I keep trying to make them guys mad so they will leave from down here. My first mission is to run them off. If that doesn't succeed I will sneak out in the middle of the night, grab the flag, and boogie across the border.;-)

Latest posts