New Texas Survivor Show

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its own, entitled "Survivor, Texas Style". The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston, and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to McAllen, Rio Grande City and Laredo to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper-sticker that reads, "I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!

They may have already run some testing for that show. I even told a guy at work, "Hey, my wife wears jeans like those" and he didn't like it one bit. Wonder if he's got a purse at home to match his shoes.

Where are all these people coming from? Is it like this all over Texas? These little towns around here look like ant hills all stirred up. Businesses popping up everywhere and you can't even park in their little slots, back tires ridng both sides of the yellow lines.

He might just accidently make it back to Dalas, but one thing for sure if he had a bumper sticker that said, "I'm here to close deer season!" he wouldn't even get out of Dalas to start.

Cal

Latest posts