New Presidential Limo

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
FWNewPre.jpg

I was wondering if George might put some 24" wheels on the limo before he left office, I know I would! :lol2:

I just can't see George Bush in that.

When checking the cattle I prefer to use the limo. The paparazzi is sometimes trouble but with tinted winders they really can't see me that well. Here's a pic of me checking the cows.

IMG_2959.jpg

Needs a set of chrome bull balls hanging from the back bumper. :roll:

The next 4 years are going to be interesting. Not so much from the president side of things, but the general population.

Now that is funny!

Jo, I can see some nice cows through those winders of yours. :lol2:

flaboy":3dzqpnhr said:
Jo, I can see some nice cows through those winders of yours. :lol2:

I just dropped them off at Crowder Island so they could enter training to become part of Crowder's enterage. In 13 weeks then girls will be wimmen.

See, the 19 inch wheels are just stretching it for me. If he's gonna go around in something like that, then I think we should get to make fun of him. Honest to goodness. He's gotta act like George Washington. Not like George Jefferson.

Could not resist the edit. I have to utilize my clever ideas when I get a chance.

Lammie":1v8wd7m8 said:
See, the 19 inch wheels are just stretching it for me. If he's gonna go around in something like that, then I think we should get to make fun of him. Honest to goodness. He's gotta act like a President. Not like George Jefferson.

I hear 'ya Lammie. The man needs to command respect, and respect means at least dubs (20") if not 22's. I bet Lockheed could machine some spinners that would turn your head. Hey, what's Ahmadinejad (sp?) driving? 10 yr old Yugo, I bet.

They're putting it on a 2500 chassis, did you notice? If he goes out much, the gas bill is gonna kill us.

john250":5hkwspv9 said:
Lammie":5hkwspv9 said:
See, the 19 inch wheels are just stretching it for me. If he's gonna go around in something like that, then I think we should get to make fun of him. Honest to goodness. He's gotta act like a President. Not like George Jefferson.

I hear 'ya Lammie. The man needs to command respect, and respect means at least dubs (20") if not 22's. I bet Lockheed could machine some spinners that would turn your head. Hey, what's Ahmadinejad (sp?) driving? 10 yr old Yugo, I bet.

They're putting it on a 2500 chassis, did you notice? If he goes out much, the gas bill is gonna kill us.

He just rides around on the backs of political prisoners.

Lammie":1hilqgie said:
john250":1hilqgie said:
Lammie":1hilqgie said:

He just rides around on the backs of political prisoners.

You close Guantanamo, but the prisoners can't go home. Ya gotta do something with them.

Lammie":3j2q2am6 said:
See, the 19 inch wheels are just stretching it for me. If he's gonna go around in something like that, then I think we should get to make fun of him. Honest to goodness. He's gotta act like George Washington. Not like George Jefferson.

Could not resist the edit. I have to utilize my clever ideas when I get a chance.

I doubt this "ride" will stray very far from the hood. I also like to look at things on the bright side as in hope for a new contract order of vehicles from GM. That stands fer "Ghetto Motors".

Sound track from the Jeffersons

We're a movin' on up,
(We're a movin on up.)
To the White House.
(Mo-vin on up.)
To a de-luxe mansion ,
In DC
Mo-vin' on up
(Mo-vin on up.)
To the White House,
(Mo-vin on up.)
We finally got a piece of whitey.

I's be frying me's some fish in the kitchen,
I's be cookin beans on the grill.
Took a whole lot of money
Just to my face noted on the hill.
Now we're uppities in the big leagues,
Gettin our turn at the fat.
As long as we live in the White House
It's me and you baby and the rap.
There ain't nothing wrong with my pimp hat.

We're a moving on up
(Mo-vin on up.)
To the White House,
(Mo-vin on up.)
To a de-luxe mansion
In DC-.

Latest posts