New Post Driver

Help Support CattleToday:

We liked the first one so much, we have 5 more on the way. One of them is to add to our inventory/fence crew, and we are pretty excited to get it here. We made some changes to make it a better fit for the US market, and also were able to design a few options that will be quite handy for what we do. I've included pics of the 200 amp onboard welder, from concept to reality. Also have a hydraulic sleeve for driving T posts in hard ground without needing a second piece of equipment. Have a hydraulic wire winder on one of them for rolling up old wire, and of course, all the standard bells and whistles.

This is the new EVO Compact. About a thousand pounds lighter than the EVO 1, and with a 26 HP Yanmar, it comes in below the EPA tier 4 requirements for DPF systems.

3 of the 5.

Farm Fence Solutions":1x3kmih5 said:
We liked the first one so much, we have 5 more on the way. One of them is to add to our inventory/fence crew, and we are pretty excited to get it here. We made some changes to make it a better fit for the US market, and also were able to design a few options that will be quite handy for what we do. I've included pics of the 200 amp onboard welder, from concept to reality. Also have a hydraulic sleeve for driving T posts in hard ground without needing a second piece of equipment. Have a hydraulic wire winder on one of them for rolling up old wire, and of course, all the standard bells and whistles.

This is the new EVO Compact. About a thousand pounds lighter than the EVO 1, and with a 26 HP Yanmar, it comes in below the EPA tier 4 requirements for DPF systems.

3 of the 5.

do employees get to borrow equipment?

ez14.":3l7cl7sa said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3l7cl7sa said:

3 of the 5.

I don't see why not.

Farm Fence Solutions":2176qwvz said:
ez14.":2176qwvz said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2176qwvz said:

3 of the 5.

I don't see why not.
that is a good employee benefit!

Farm Fence Solutions":2l666842 said:
ez14.":2l666842 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2l666842 said:
I don't see why not.
that is a good employee benefit!

I might even throw in a house and a pickup for the right man. ;-)
A house to? I'm going to have to think about that a bit. What about pasture for cows?

Farm Fence Solutions":2gfdh92d said:
ez14.":2gfdh92d said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2gfdh92d said:
I might even throw in a house and a pickup for the right man. ;-)
A house to? I'm going to have to think about that a bit. What about pasture for cows?

How many cows?
Only 3 now but would have more if there was room

ez14.":200ojz5u said:
Farm Fence Solutions":200ojz5u said:
ez14.":200ojz5u said:

How many cows?

They don't need milked twice a day, or anything goofy like that, do they? Theres 15 acres or so at the rent house that needs fenced, and I'm understocked at home by 30 or so. First thing first though. Can ya build fence?

Farm Fence Solutions":d64inl9v said:
ez14.":d64inl9v said:
Farm Fence Solutions":d64inl9v said:
How many cows?

They don't need milked twice a day, or anything goofy like that, do they? Theres 15 acres or so at the rent house that needs fenced, and I'm understocked at home by 30 or so. First thing first though. Can ya build fence?
Only have a little fence building experience. But as long as it's hands on I can learn pretty quick

Farm Fence Solutions":1vnfozem said:
callmefence":1vnfozem said:
True Grit Farms":1vnfozem said:
Has Fenceman bought one?

I really just want that little flashing light on top. I could use that.

I'll see what I can do. You want that on a hat, or magnet mount? :santa:

Cap Mount seems would give the best head protection and minds like mine don't come along very often....

callmefence":12r6cv9w said:
Farm Fence Solutions":12r6cv9w said:
callmefence":12r6cv9w said:
I really just want that little flashing light on top. I could use that.

I'll see what I can do. You want that on a hat, or magnet mount? :santa:

Cap Mount seems would give the best head protection and minds like mine don't come along very often....

Got it. Before I order, keep in mind that the magnetic mount would be dual purpose with the steel plate in your head.

ez14.":37hluslp said:
Farm Fence Solutions":37hluslp said:
ez14.":37hluslp said:

Only have a little fence building experience. But as long as it's hands on I can learn pretty quick

Come down and give it a try sometime.

Latest posts