new one born yesterday day

Help Support CattleToday:

BRYANT

Reaction score
My 2nd Grand baby boy 8 lbs. 5 oz. 20.50 long
we are happy grand parents :cboy: another one to spoil and send them home :D :D :D :D

You will enjoy, congratulations..........

I have three. My daughter works as an RN an on the weekdays she works I pick them up from school and the little girl from the babysitter. It is around 8pm before she gets home from the hospital as sometimes it can be a long evening with them. He husband works crazy shifts also. I hope to get some help out of them this summer as the big one can push the tractor clutch now.

w7DZHgm.jpg

Congratulations!!! Nothing like grandkids to spoil. This post made me smile.

Thanks to everyone that congratulated me on our new grand baby. Its been a busy couple days ,we have had their other one with us he is just a little over 2 and goes FULL SPEED all the time. But its been fun, now Mom and baby is home and doing well. We are blessed they live less than a mile from us so we get to spend a lot of time with them. My son picked a good wife, country girl all the way, and she is more like a daughter to us than a daughter in-law. His name is Zayden Ray and I have never heard it before and am having a hard time remembering it, even the computer put a red line under it as a misspelled word. Their first one she named Ryker McCoy and it even gets a red line as misspelled, not much telling what they will come up with for a name if they have a third.

BRYANT":3gvtse25 said:
My 2nd Grand baby boy 8 lbs. 5 oz. 20.50 long
we are happy grand parents :cboy: another one to spoil and send them home :D :D :D :D
Congratulations.....grandchildren are a true blessing.