New Money Pit-MF TO 35

Help Support CattleToday:

Really isn't anything in the pump itself that holds the lift up.

I think on that model the control valve/relief valve for the lift is attached to the pump and then the standpipe pipes the fluid up to a little cover under the seat and then it is directed down into the lift cylinder which is attached to the larger top cover under the seat. If your seeing turbulence down near the pump then I would guess the valve needs to be cleaned/repaired and the lower O-Ring on the stand pipe replaced.

chevytaHOE5674":qapnltbt said:
Really isn't anything in the pump itself that holds the lift up.

I think on that model the control valve/relief valve for the lift is attached to the pump and then the standpipe pipes the fluid up to a little cover under the seat and then it is directed down into the lift cylinder which is attached to the larger top cover under the seat. If your seeing turbulence down near the pump then I would guess the valve needs to be cleaned/repaired and the lower O-Ring on the stand pipe replaced.
I pulled the stand pipe completely out and replaced the O-rings. Stabbed back in and buttoned up, tried it out and had leakage. On the second go round using the oversize o-rings, I dropped the standpipe in the case and kind of lost it :lol2: . I pulled the side cover, to recover the pipe. Got it stabbed back in correctly and tried it. same results. I made room in my garage and backed the tractor in....kind of funny actually. I have a small 2 car garage with a 59 year old tractor parked next to my sons 2 seat convertible Chrysler Crossfire. He only thinks he has the chick magent :cowboy:

Latest posts