new holland tractor 5060 .

Help Support CattleToday:

cowpair2

Reaction score
have a opportunity to buy a 2010 nh 5060, 4w dr., shuttle, joy stick, and only has 250 hrs. for 42,000. what do you guy think? appreciate any help and opinions that you all have. thanks. cowpair2.

I really like mine . Not a bad price either . Good heavy tractor . It rides really well and seems to have plenty of power . Mine is a 2011 model so far no problems .

I really like mine to. Its 2011 the shuttle is hard for me to get used to, i still try and mash the clutch trough the floor sometimes because my smaller tractor i still have to do that and its all about habit. Does it have a loader? With the loader id say its a good price.

I think you could get a new one for about 50k with the 2 years warranty, and likely get 0% finance. I bought a 5060 last spring, very happy with it, good solid heavy tractor for its size, plenty of power and grunt when you need it. I could have gotten a used 5070 for about 9000 less than I paid for this but by the time you figured the interest on the used machine and the lack of warranty, it would have worked out the same money.

the tractor i am looking at does have a loader. the dealer will give me a 1 yr warranty since the orginial run out. new 5060 run around 50-60 ,000.i have a 8340 nh and it is too big .

robert":1ch3n9ze said:
I think you could get a new one for about 50k with the 2 years warranty, and likely get 0% finance. I bought a 5060 last spring, very happy with it, good solid heavy tractor for its size, plenty of power and grunt when you need it. I could have gotten a used 5070 for about 9000 less than I paid for this but by the time you figured the interest on the used machine and the lack of warranty, it would have worked out the same money.
I think I paid around 55 k for mine last year with everything that I wanted with it . The 0 % interest is why I bought new instead of used . 2 year warranty and the insurance policy for as long as its financed .

JSCATTLE":zg406zye said:
robert":zg406zye said:
I think I paid around 55 k for mine last year with everything that I wanted with it . The 0 % interest is why I bought new instead of used . 2 year warranty and the insurance policy for as long as its financed .

with an 820 self leveling loader and a deluxe model 5060 I gave $59k with 5yrs 0% just over a year ago. I think the tractor on its own was right about 50k.

Latest posts