New holland stacker wagon help

Help Support CattleToday:

customcattle

Reaction score
I bought a NH 1010 stacker wagon this spring at an auction and am finally getting to use it. I am having some trouble with it and was wondering if anybody could help.
The first thing is I can't get a full load on it. I load to a certain point and it just won't go back anymore. I have my bales centered so it's not binding. After about the 3rd or 4th row of bales it gets stuck and I have to monkey with it in order to get it to go back.
The second problem is it just started grabbing the strings on the bales in the pickup chute. My bales are nice and tight and very, very uniform.
I have pissed with the dang thing for three days now and have gotten one full load on it, but had to really work to get that load on. I'm at the end of my rope with the damn thing and am searching for some help if you have any ideas I would appreciate it.

there really ain't much help for them sorry sob's. I borrowed one one time and wouldn't take it as a gift. I got an old super 1035 or 36, two wide, all the difference in the world and it's probably 50 yrs old.

Take it to the next auction. My dad and I in the early 80's went and watched a fellow use one of those similar to that. In dead flat/smooth ground it wasn't too bad, but the poor fellow was off the tractor more than he was on it picking up hay. When the table would raise the hay up it would come loose, when he started down a small hill the hay would fall from the front of the wagon, etc. etc. etc.

6038631_36S16L23L.jpg

Latest posts