New Holland BR750 baler ?

Help Support CattleToday:

jd720

Reaction score
Since the guy that was baling for me is quitting I am just going to look for a used baler I found a New Holland BR750 that makes the 4 x 6 bales I want since they haul better. Just wanting to know if they are a good baler from someone who uses one. Thanks

JD, I don't have a 750 but I do have a BR780. I've got mixed feelings about that baler. The first two years I owned it it spent more time in the shop than in the field. Every bearing in the bale forming path has been replaced. All the belts have been replaced - not because I wanted to but because they either broke or came apart because they wouldn't track right. The timing unit has been rebuilt. So, last season I wrapped up 200 bales and never looked back. I hope all the bad JuJu has been fixed on that baler. The reason I bought the New Holland is because one of the custom balers in my area uses a NH 660 and that is one heII of a baler.

JD, I don't have a 750 but I do have a BR780. I've got mixed feelings about that baler. The first two years I owned it it spent more time in the shop than in the field. Every bearing in the bale forming path has been replaced. All the belts have been replaced - not because I wanted to but because they either broke or came apart because they wouldn't track right. The timing unit has been rebuilt. So, last season I wrapped up 200 bales and never looked back. I hope all the bad JuJu has been fixed on that baler. The reason I bought the New Holland is because one of the custom balers in my area uses a NH 660 and that is one heII of a baler

Do you have some price quotations for that available model? I want to compare where we can have the most cheapest one. :)

Latest posts