New here

Help Support CattleToday:

Peace

Reaction score
and stumbled into this place when looking for some info on crossbreds, or info on specific crosses. Anyhow...just checking in...as an aside, I watched part of the Baldridge Bros Angus Auction on Superior today and watched the first bull that went thru draw a cool 1/4 million...thought that was a nice payday...

Hope you're all well and when I have some info to chime in with I will and if I have questions I'll ask those too...

Huh.... well maybe he had his location on the whole time and unobservant me just missed it! I was curios if we were neighbours but obviously we are not lol

Huh.... well maybe he had his location on the whole time and unobservant me just missed it! I was curios if we were neighbours but obviously we are not lol

nah, I just added the location...wasn't really planning to post..but the content here is very solid and varied...from people that raise a cow to guys with real herds...grazers, feeders, sellers, buyers, breeders,vets...even the dudes that check out guys like Judy and Polyface... I like it.

Latest posts