New Guru

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey Jake, I just noticed that not all the current GURU's have congradulated you. Maybe just an oversite but I'll tell ya CONGRATS twice to make up for it. That sound OK, Jake???

Muratic":2zhzudnw said:
Hey Jake, I just noticed that not all the current GURU's have congradulated you. Maybe just an oversite but I'll tell ya CONGRATS twice to make up for it. That sound OK, Jake???

Your right Sis I noticed after you brought it to our attention. Do you really think it is an oversight? Lets hope.

Caustic Burno":3qc2w0ux said:
Muratic":3qc2w0ux said:

Your right Sis I noticed after you brought it to our attention. Do you really think it is an oversight? Lets hope.

it's not something I mind... some have pmed me, no hard feelings to anybody... I'm tough hided enough :)

Personally I think it would be common courtesy for a previous guru to congragulate the new gurus instead of disregard them altogether.
And not referring to the Guru that hasn't been on the board all day.

Congrats Jake,

I'm new to this board and I would have never have guessed you were 16. I am in my early 40's now, I have been around cattle all of my life. Not as a fulltime job but as a suppliment. Anyway at 16 I was nowhere near as smart about cattle as you are. I agree with the others if you apply yourself to other things as you have to cattle you will be going far. Even in my 40's I have learned from you. Keep up the good work.

Latest posts