New Guru

Help Support CattleToday:

These young pups sure like to talk don't they!!!

Congrats from this yank

Muratic":2tn7xo1v said:

Congrats from this yank

yeah... I know I've talked a lil much for a 16 year old... better sit back and observe more then next 1000.... that way I know what I'm talkin about by then instead of being just a know-it-all kid

Jake":u7ev1q20 said:
... I know I've talked a lil much for a 16 year old...
I disagree with you, young man. ;-) I've learned some things from your posts and hope you'll continue to share with us. Consider that proof---never too old to learn, never too young to teach. Thanks, Jake!

congrats Jake. sometimes we can all use a more youthful outlook! ;-)

Muratic":37zafsnr said:

Congrats from this yank

If you're lucky they do! Some of my kids friends will talk your head off, and others are so scared to talk to an adult all they do is mumble and are barely conscious it seems. So keep it up Jake, congrats!! :cboy:

I'll tell you what Jake, From reading your post I would have never guessed that you were 16. Very intelligent and mature. If you apply yourself in school as you do in cattle, you will be very sucessful not only in the cattle business, but whatever else you decide to pursue in life. Keep it up!

I knew that you were young but 16! I'm very impressed. Keep applying your self, aim high, and don't look back and you will go far.

Congrats Jake! It is much better for you putting posts on this board then getting in all kinds of trouble like alot of 16 year olds are doing. Keep looking up & dream big & you will have alot of potential to make it big!