new great neice

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well the ph rang at 11pm waking us up tues nite,brother was calling to say neice went to hospital in labor.then he called saying they getting ready for the baby at 1am.then he called at 4am to say the baby was here.she was 1st baby of the new year,born jan 4th she weighted 8lbs 6ozs an 20in long.she was born exactly 21yrs to the day her great grandpa died.but i think we can deal with that,an she a lil cutie to boot.

thanks all her momma says that her daddy will spoil her rotten.not to mention how much i spoil her.

i dont think theres no way she will not be spoiled.her daddy hasnt even checked the farm since she was born.so it was a goodthing he didnt have any chickens.he had to go to the farm this morning.

Congratulations BB and to all the family,,,This certainly will be a Happy New Year for you all. and you can never spoil a child with love and attention.

yes it sure is an by mid may ill have another great nephew on the ground,so baby pigglett will be out numbered.thatll be 2 for the year.