New Grandchild Reveal Party.

Help Support CattleToday:

That's awesome slick. Little girls set on your lap a little longer as they grow, than boys do. They also keep your horses mane and tail groomed up. They say they cost you more in the teen years, but I can't speak to that yet. Enjoy em every chance you get.

Congratulations.......... please update in 18 years when she chooses her gender.
(sorry couldn't resist, extended family member's 22 yr old daughter recently chose the ad-a-dik-ta-me surgery)
All the best wishes.

Bigfoot":22ryww4v said:
That's awesome slick. Little girls set on your lap a little longer as they grow, than boys do. They also keep your horses mane and tail groomed up. They say they cost you more in the teen years, but I can't speak to that yet. Enjoy em every chance you get.

Thanks BF. I can't get the youngest interested in calves or chickens beyond holding some chicks, so I'll keep my hopes for the new one. I can see the expense add up with the girls as everything to do with them has the price ran up. Yep, love them to death every time they are around.

Son of Butch":22ryww4v said:
Congratulations.......... please update in 18 years when she chooses her gender.
(sorry couldn't resist, extended family member's 22 yr old daughter recently chose the ad-a-dik-ta-me surgery)
All the best wishes.

Thanks, but I gotta think with my family SHE will REMAIN a SHE. :lol:

Congratulations slick, have a granddaughter 7 and a 5 year old grandson, you will enjoy either both of mine are starting to like fishing, the granddaughter has more patience.

Son of Butch":kmih9gpn said:
All the best wishes.
Careful there.someone's liable to take offense at that, do the 'report' thing and slick's thread will get locked.

I didn't realize the smoke was any specific color. Just looks like smoke to me.
I have 10 grandchildren, only 3 are girls. Expecting my first 2 great grandchildren next year.

haase":y1bo2e1w said:
Congratulations slick, have a granddaughter 7 and a 5 year old grandson, you will enjoy either both of mine are starting to like fishing, the granddaughter has more patience.

Thank you. This will be my 6th as they run from 23 down to 5 at the moment. Already have two greats that I hardly ever see.

greybeard":y1bo2e1w said:
I didn't realize the smoke was any specific color. Just looks like smoke to me.
I have 10 grandchildren, only 3 are girls. Expecting my first 2 great grandchildren next year.

I knew you were color blind and didn't see the pink in that smoke. Congrats on your greats!

Latest posts