New Business Model for My Operation

Help Support CattleToday:

What do you think of this business model?

• Magnificent (Siscle and Ebert)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will probably land you in prison for internet fraud

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • You will probably retire a rich man and own your own island

• I'm already offering this service and I will sue you

• You will retire rich but your investors will be left penniless

• Total voters

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Recently one of my wife's friends introduced us to her new boyfriend. Nice guy but definitely wasn't from around here. Before long my conversation led to his line of work. He was a salesman and sold a product called "Waterless Car Wash". Anyway, this got me to thinking about a new venture which I thought I'd run by you wise folks on the board and possibily get some input.

My new business model is will be centered around Waterless Grazing Technology. Seems I've been practicing this for the last couple of years and thought I'd go global with it on the internet. With some 200,000 hay producers and countless cattleman in the country I thought I might be able to market this service.

Service would include direct access to my website called MadcowInvestments.com. For a mere $5.00 per month, I will offer advice from cattle decisions to weather forecasts. All a member will need to do is post their question on my site and I will tell them what I would do in this particular situation and all they will need to do is do the opposite. This will be awefully useful to them at sales time or when they are considering whether or not to buy cattle. Ie, If I suggest you should buy cattle now cause they are cheap, you best wait cause the bottom is fixing to fall out. The inverse of my advice is guaranteed and proven to be 95% accurate. We at MadCow pride ourselves on our Inverse Accuracy and have the track record to prove it!

Also, for a mere $2.00 per month, I will offer customers a instantaneous e-mail each time I go to cut hay. This will give customers a 100% guarantee that it will rain in the next three days regardless of what the weatherman says. For those outside the continental US, all you got to do is give me your current weather conditions and ask me whether or not I would cut hay under these conditions and do the opposite. Guaranteed to work since my abilities are not confined to continental borders.

Also, for the first 20,000 subscribers, I will offer our Certified Agricultural Bulletin aka CAB. This will give you sound advice on whether or not to plant your crops. This package - worth $4.50/month - is guaranteed to yield you bumper yields of whatever it is you grow.

Oh, for those of you who are tax savvy, our services are 100% deductible and in the event you sell a $500 heifer for $100,000 we will gladly bill you more if you need the deduction. We don't mind one bit. After all, we are here to serve you and your operation. After all, would you rather give it to Sam or give it to MadCow so we can continue our research and unsound agricultural studies.

So what do you think? Anyone wanting to invest and get on the ground floor? Remember, all investors will be paid dividends monthly from the sale of precious metals derived from the day to day operations of MadCow Investment Global Waterless Grazing Technologies. A quick view of the stock market will reveal to you the high price of aluminum and give you a glimpse of the potential income you could receive.

dun":1egfa591 said:
I thought you would go into snake painting.

Unfortunately, color coded snakes just hasn't caught on. Guess I'm ahead of my time on this one. However, I do think OSHA will require this in the future once they figure out it can be done and they will be able to increase the number of employees when this regulation is created.

:lol:

You could also offer GPS for cows that have been on limited hay and are MIA.
For a small fee you could help em find em...
Maybe
:help:

Put me down for membership. I think I should join several times since the advice is so good, that way I will get more advice for my money. Please bill my Credit Card #BR-549

I thought ghost busting would work for you. :p And I think Beefy would make a good partner in crime. :lol:

It will never work.
The two that said they will subscribe will probably be all you get. There is a major flaw in your marketing.
Your price is too low. People will think that for this low a price your worthless information must not be worth much.
Kick it up to at least $29.95. Be sure to put the cents thing in just below a dollar amount. That way people will know they are gettiing value at a lower price.

Suggest you come out with a big advertising campaign and get as many signed up as you can to start with. Sooner or later word will get around that they can get the same worthless advice on CT board for free.

Good luck with your new venture.

If this makes you as much money as the Demetrius Stud Syndication Project brought in, you ain't gonna know what to do with all that money! You'll be using wads of cash instead of ol' tires to fire up brushpiles!

It has been a long time since I have made any big money. The last time was in 1975. An oil comoany drilled a well on my place. Dry hole. I bought it and pulled the hole out of the ground. I cut it up and sold the hole for post holes. Was kinda of limited as the the size of the post the holes would fit. But sold out in a really dry year when the ground was hard. You could take the holes I sold and just pitch them down on the ground where you wanted then to be located. You could pull them any such way to align them. I have not had the same opprotunity since. Joe if you decide to franchise your business then sign me up for a franchise. I know when a deal is a good deal.

Sign me up!!
I want all the bells and whistles!
Step back non believers!

Susie David":vkmbwb9n said:
Think that I'll stick to lottery tickets....

But David, I plan on also offering lotto advice. I will give you the number I would pick which is guaranteeeeeed not to be the winning number and all you got to do is pick one of the one's I havent' picked and there you go. :lol:

Ryder":11qsj8hb said:
It will never work.
The two that said they will subscribe will probably be all you get. There is a major flaw in your marketing.
Your price is too low. People will think that for this low a price your worthless information must not be worth much.
Kick it up to at least $29.95. Be sure to put the cents thing in just below a dollar amount. That way people will know they are gettiing value at a lower price.

There's a lot of truth in this. Based on my partner's figuring, and he is a whizz at numbers cause he works for E-Harmony.com. He figures we will get 100% of 5% of hay producers and farmers in the county. This works out to about 1000 clients in the USA. On a global basis, including Antartica and the Aleutian Islands - the number jumps to 15000 clients world wide. This will yield a monthly income of $449,250 or $5.4 million per year which is coincidently the same figure I pencilled out when I was figuring my business plan on the cattle operation. ;-) :lol:

hurleyjd":3r2g41mg said:
It has been a long time since I have made any big money. The last time was in 1975. An oil comoany drilled a well on my place. Dry hole. I bought it and pulled the hole out of the ground. I cut it up and sold the hole for post holes. Was kinda of limited as the the size of the post the holes would fit. But sold out in a really dry year when the ground was hard. You could take the holes I sold and just pitch them down on the ground where you wanted then to be located. You could pull them any such way to align them. I have not had the same opprotunity since. Joe if you decide to franchise your business then sign me up for a franchise. I know when a deal is a good deal.

:lol: I would have liked some of those holes !

Jo when I read your heading,NEW BUISNESS MODEL, I was expecting to see a playboy centerfold :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cal

Latest posts