New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":8k4lxaq8 said:
25 years and she ain't run off yet.
Heck No she ain't she said she has to much invested in you just trying to make you presentable and she figures if she sold you she could never get her money back plus she also would have to steer you so she didn't get a bad name for selling inferior quality products :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wewild":ksax1k3o said:
10-4. I'm creating some new heifers crossing Red Polls with Red Lims. They look purty good. I need a good terminal bull to take advantage of what that brings to the table.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wewild send me some pics of the Red Poll / Limi cattle

Red Bull Breeder":1ufjxen9 said:
Just bought him a few weeks ago.
MM.jpg

Very Nice RED bull..... :clap: :clap:

Jovid":10iderfr said:
Wewild":10iderfr said:
10-4. I'm creating some new heifers crossing Red Polls with Red Lims. They look purty good. I need a good terminal bull to take advantage of what that brings to the table.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wewild send me some pics of the Red Poll / Limi cattle

Me to on the pictures. Thanks Jovid.

Pictures aren't to good. Grass is fortunately to tall to get good shots of the heifers retained last September and the young ones are still a little skittish as they have just been weaning since last Thursday.

heifersrear.jpg

weaningheifers.jpg

heiferolderside.jpg

2heifersolder.jpg

jedstivers":27gx00hk said:
kenny thomas":27gx00hk said:
Darned, I just bought a Simmental and have not picked him up or even seen him. Sure hope he looks that good.
I would have thought you would have learned on here that you can't buy a bull sight unseen :lol:
Very nice bull RB. :clap: :clap:
Maybe ol KT hasn't got skinned as bad as a guy in Arkansas that I know

How is that nutless Bull I sold ya working out on breeding them cows

hillsdown":iya2maz4 said:
Dang We Wild, wish we had your grass. Pastures still aren't growing yet here.

We have had normal rain fall so far this year. About 24 inches so far. I feel for those stuck in the drought and pray for better times for them.

Red Bull Breeder":1j2a5mu9 said:
But KT ain't seen his new bull yet. It won't be a problem ITS A SIMMENTAL!! Off course now he is a wanting a LIMOUSIN !!

Was going to slow down this year but might have to add a farm just to try some Limi's. Plenty of grass here to be rented.

Wewild":3mdw797p said:
Pictures aren't to good. Grass is fortunately to tall to get good shots of the heifers retained last September and the young ones are still a little skittish as they have just been weaning since last Thursday.

heifersrear.jpg

weaningheifers.jpg

heiferolderside.jpg

2heifersolder.jpg

Are you sure they got enough grass to eat..............................:) Funny how that works eh?

Wewild":13o1l21p said:

heifersrear.jpg

weaningheifers.jpg

heiferolderside.jpg

2heifersolder.jpg

Good looking heifers.....looks like a good cross to me that would also produce a good carcass

RBB
I have came to the conclusion after pondering your new bull that he looks to me like he doesn't like Arkansas very well and would be better suited to a herd of Limi cross cows that I have just up the road
I think he needs a vacation to Missouri as he looks a little overwhelmed and unhappy in his surroundings down in your neck of the woods
I am thinking maybe them elk have got him confused a little and he would rather be where there isn't any
I will send a truck the first of the week to pick him up
AC

Latest posts