New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Jovid":6qpvl3p7 said:
Red Bull Breeder":6qpvl3p7 said:
Thats the problem with EPD'S Houston, he taped 38 cm. at yearling. His Docility numbers ain't so good, but he don't act a fool.

Exactly why you you can't only use EPDs to evaluate an animal.

EPDs are made up of data reported by a breeder. If you think all breeders are honest and accurate in reporting their data, then I have a bridge that I would like sell. It is in San Francisco CA.

Jovid, I cant speak about other breeds, but I do have some experiance with Limi's.......Scrotal was one of their problems, especially in the early days with Fullbloods, and with the fullbloods that hasnt really changed much. Harvest Oly had a huge scrotal for a fullblood, and Red Bull's animal goes back to him in about three different animals in his pedigree. He also has Punch and High Country Polled Wonder, both bulls were hung like a squirrel...So having said all that when they started breeding up Purebred Limi's using Angus those scrotal epds have risen dramatically, so for a fullblood to have above average epd is out of the ordinary. To be honest, I am more concerned about the docility epd's, being as this bull will be used for seedstock. Understand I am not trying to be hyper crtical, just that RBB and I like our Fullblood Limis, so we are a bit more picky about what we like. I personally wish some of the breeders would get some more Full French animals in production, but they say they dont sell

Red Bull just bring that boy on down here to Texas, Ill turn him out with my scrubs and then you can go buy you one of those new era Simms.... :banana:

Jovid":33pvkvxv said:
Red Bull Breeder":33pvkvxv said:
Thats the problem with EPD'S Houston, he taped 38 cm. at yearling. His Docility numbers ain't so good, but he don't act a fool.

Exactly why you you can't only use EPDs to evaluate an animal.

EPDs are made up of data reported by a breeder. If you think all breeders are honest and accurate in reporting their data, then I have a bridge that I would like sell. It is in San Francisco CA.

A week ago or so I noticed you were trying to sell a bridge, now i understand. :)
The bridge I have for sale is in brooklyn, new york city. :banana: :banana:
Sorry for any misunderstandings! :hide:

Red Bull Breeder":11vanju5 said:
Keep him my brother used him i have heifers out of his daddy. Bred a cow today if she has a bull should be a nice one. She has a heifer calf out of the same bull right now that is nice.
Hi. That's an interesting line. Any way you could show us/me some pics of that set and show us how that works for you? Thanks in advance.

The daddy of the bull AC is talking about is my avaitar. No even sure i have pictures of the other one. The bull AC is talking about was out of my bull and one of my brothers cows. He used him till this year and sold him to a neighbor. Works real good I have heifers out of my bull brother didn't.

Latest posts