New Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang nice. Do fullblood Limi's still have horns. If so someone has done a very good job of dehorning.
I may need to do some checking to see if that Thomas family are my long lost cousins. Maybe get a family discount on a few heifers.

kenny thomas":xm87ih4m said:
Darned, I just bought a Simmental and have not picked him up or even seen him. Sure hope he looks that good.
Well at least with the simmy you won't need 15' high fences to keep them from jumping out... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Nice bull any who

sim.-ang.king":13q61ojf said:
Well at least with the simmy you won't need 15' high fences to keep them from jumping out... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I haven't known them to clear more than six feet with out a penalty and still we raise them. They got a bad rap or bad handlers.

If the guy you are thinking of in Ga. was Little Bo Farms I think he has dispersed his Fullblood cattle. I purchased a black Limousin bull for him at a bull sale in Va. earlier this year.

Circle H Ranch

by Red Bull Breeder » Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 pm

You see any 15 foot high fences around him sim angus queen.

LOL :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":2xlivjdb said:
You see any 15 foot high fences around him sim angus queen.

Birth date of 9-20-09 Kenny.
Come on man just mess around
I own 4 lim cows and all of them have been up and over a fence a time or two. :lol2: :lol2:
Atleast they don't try to kill me like the some of the purebreed angus ones... :lol2: :lol2:

Very seldom and almost never have one of mine to jump a fence. Have had the neighbors to mash some old fence down so the could use my bull.

Well I guess it comes down to what breeding your cow has cause mine sure like to. :???:
But any who I had to say something that would get you all going...like I always do... :lol2: :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":la8i433h said:
Judy does pretty good at a picking, she picked me!!
I figured Judy had a pretty discerning eye
I think she has made sure she gets quality when it comes to picking bulls because she got burned pretty bad picking men and she sure ain't gonna make the same mistake with a bull :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts